Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
Left Peg said:
sir peace frog said:
on the dann for arsenal thing,he may not have the profile for arsenal but sometimes what you need is someone to kick players up the arse both opponents and team mates,reminds me of a certain andy morrison,looking at him he was a sunday league player who was overweight,however he was the reason behind our rise,he dragged us screaming and shouting out of the old 3rd div,he was the rock on which the new city was built maybe not directly but it stems from this man mountain.

all hail andy morrison.

Are you Andy Morrison?

; - )

no but i seem to be morphing into him with every passing day,just tried my swimming shorts on for my hols,and they seem to have shrunk :0

sir peace frog said:
Left Peg said:
sir peace frog said:
on the dann for arsenal thing,he may not have the profile for arsenal but sometimes what you need is someone to kick players up the arse both opponents and team mates,reminds me of a certain andy morrison,looking at him he was a sunday league player who was overweight,however he was the reason behind our rise,he dragged us screaming and shouting out of the old 3rd div,he was the rock on which the new city was built maybe not directly but it stems from this man mountain.

all hail andy morrison.

Are you Andy Morrison?

; - )

no but i seem to be morphing into him with every passing day,just tried my swimming shorts on for my hols,and they seem to have shrunk :0

hariy-man-wearing-speedos-or-budgee-smugglers-and-1.jpg

tommy grant said:
does any one no what the prices are on a stadiom tour at city.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/The-Club/Stadium-tours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/The-Club/Stadium-tours</a>

grunge said:
Unless things have changed THD quoted we would only go Thermo nuclear on getting Sneijder if we didn't get Nasri.

Looks like Nasri is coming so I doubt we'll be looking at Sneijder now.
wrong!!! nothing guaranteed mate but we want them both if possible!!

tommy grant said:
does any one no what the prices are on a stadiom tour at city.

Dont worry Nasri lad, you will get in for nothing now, you are one of us! Welcome to Manchester :)

richards30 said:
grunge said:
Unless things have changed THD quoted we would only go Thermo nuclear on getting Sneijder if we didn't get Nasri.

Looks like Nasri is coming so I doubt we'll be looking at Sneijder now.
wrong!!! nothing guaranteed mate but we want them both if possible!!

It was a while ago that he said it so i guess things have changed a bit, :)

Why are we going for Nasri when we've got the world class superstar that is Gareth Barry? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.