Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Gunz said:
alera said:
Wenger has played this bad as usual. Loses 3 of his best players in one summer and leaves little time to get in replacements and or replaces with younger unproven versions.

What can I say?!... It's our way. We're stuck between a hard place and a rock. We have to buy youngsters who have potential to be great....

Wish we could blow £35m on an Aguero, or £30m on a Ronbinho..

We can't unfortunately. Very frustrating for us fans. However, I'm glad players like Nasri will be gone sooner rather than later.

Confused, you had money to spend at the start of the window, now you could make around £60m on 2 players, you should have quite a bit to spend tbh. As far as i can see the only reason you can not spend £30m on a player is because Wenger thinks its his money.

Aussie! said:
Blue Haze said:
Would like to see this wrapped up fast. Ideally he could get to training by the weekend and be available for Bolton.

swansea no?

Wonder if Mancini would do it. If we agreed to a fee tonight, and Nasri signed tomorrow, the earliest he would start practice is Saturday.

Would Bobby play him after 2 days of training?

That's why I think Bolton is the earliest.

More importantly, if I already have 3 city players in my fantasy league team along with Nasri will i be able to keep all four and exceed the 3 player per club limit when he moves?

Red Gunz said:
alera said:
Wenger has played this bad as usual. Loses 3 of his best players in one summer and leaves little time to get in replacements and or replaces with younger unproven versions.

What can I say?!... It's our way. We're stuck between a hard place and a rock. We have to buy youngsters who have potential to be great....

Wish we could blow £35m on an Aguero, or £30m on a Ronbinho..

We can't unfortunately. Very frustrating for us fans. However, I'm glad players like Nasri will be gone sooner rather than later.

but why carnt you buy players at 30 mil, as arsenal is the dearest ground to watch football, so you should have money to spend

Kompanyon said:
gif time
4udcgv4_th.gif

pah.... you call that dancing.... this is how the cool kids do it!!!.......

tumblr_lm00bhZzdk1qbeco2o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.