Not open for further replies.
toffee balls said:
Dctid

Sorry fella

Just relax pal.
If it's meant to happen ,it will.

I have been on here for many years and have struggled Luke fuck
To get to my posts total

no worries - i just dont think that the timing is in any way related to the CL - and yes i do think it will happen if what i have been told is true - Nasri is now top of the to do list so maybe just maybe it will be soon but everybody thinks they know what is happening but in reality they dont.

dctid said:
southern muppet said:
dctid said:
if the deal had been done they could make a similar announcement is subject to blah blah blah and wait for a couple of days and complete - the deal aint been done ansd it is unlikely that the tming of this transfer is being timed becuase of his CL suspension

whatever happens Nasri will be top of the "to do" list

Why's that unlikely? The difference between Nasri being available for our first CL game or not probably means a lot to Mancini - what if it's against Barca? what if Silva happens to be injured? There's no point getting him in two days early when he can't play tomorrow anyway, at the expense of that.

Making the kind of announcement they just did for Fabregas isn't standard practice, it's done in situations like that where they think it would be helpful to have a resolution, for reasons of not distracting the team and allow everyone else to focus having had some clarity etc - Nasri doesn't carry that same weight so there's nothing in it for them to do that/let us do that.

Did Mancini not say that he wanted signings asap - pretty certyain he did

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/12/roberto-mancini-manchester-city-samir-nasri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... amir-nasri</a>

there are some direct quote there which would seem to indicate that your post in inaccurate

Yeah, he probably would have liked Nasri, and others, in weeks ago

But NOW we don't have that option and the choice we are faced with is get him in now with a suspension, or get him in two days without a suspension.

It's worth more to us to wait a couple days.

southern muppet said:
dctid said:
southern muppet said:
Why's that unlikely? The difference between Nasri being available for our first CL game or not probably means a lot to Mancini - what if it's against Barca? what if Silva happens to be injured? There's no point getting him in two days early when he can't play tomorrow anyway, at the expense of that.

Making the kind of announcement they just did for Fabregas isn't standard practice, it's done in situations like that where they think it would be helpful to have a resolution, for reasons of not distracting the team and allow everyone else to focus having had some clarity etc - Nasri doesn't carry that same weight so there's nothing in it for them to do that/let us do that.

Did Mancini not say that he wanted signings asap - pretty certyain he did

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/12/roberto-mancini-manchester-city-samir-nasri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... amir-nasri</a>

there are some direct quote there which would seem to indicate that your post in inaccurate

Yeah, he probably would have liked Nasri, and others, in weeks ago

But NOW we don't have that option and the choice we are faced with is get him in now with a suspension, or get him in two days without a suspension.

It's worth more to us to wait a couple days.

Maybe but i dont agree with your assumption that the timing of this deal is linked to the CL game - thats my view and it will be done whan its done

With nasri in the side this is the team id play if we came up against barca.

.........................................hart....................................

........richards.........kompany...........savic.........clichy.........

.......................................de jong..................................

........aguero............yaya.....................silva...........nasri...

.......................................tevez....................................

bluematt9 said:
With nasri in the side this is the team id play if we came up against barca.

.........................................hart....................................

........richards.........kompany...........savic.........clichy.........

.......................................de jong..................................

........aguero............yaya.....................silva...........nasri...

.......................................tevez....................................

Savic aint there yet certainly not against Barca - Kolo ban ends on the 2nd September so i would play him and Nasri on the right (think that is where he plays for Le Arse but could be wrong) however Bobby would pack the midfield and play a 4 5 1

BlueJill said:
bzekosilva said:
Midlothian Blue said:
I'm sure the deal will be done Wednesday morning after Nasri's CL suspension has passed.

Dont panic!

THIS

I have yet to get a good explanation to this. Doesn't the fact that he is on the squad and they play a game and he can't play because of suspension cuptie him?

No because he will not have appeared.

He could even be on the bench and would not be cup-tied if he did not come on (if he wasn't suspended)

Telegraph:

City, who take on newly-promoted Swansea City at Eastlands on Monday, remain locked in talks with Arsenal over a deal for the French international midfielder, with sources acquainted with negotiations confident an agreement on the structure of payment is edging closer.

Personal terms are not expected to pose a problem, with Nasri primed to sign a £185,000-a-week, five-year contract.

LoveCity said:
Telegraph:

City, who take on newly-promoted Swansea City at Eastlands on Monday, remain locked in talks with Arsenal over a deal for the French international midfielder, with sources acquainted with negotiations confident an agreement on the structure of payment is edging closer.

Personal terms are not expected to pose a problem, with Nasri primed to sign a £185,000-a-week, five-year contract.

fookin hope so

BlueJill said:
bzekosilva said:
Midlothian Blue said:
I'm sure the deal will be done Wednesday morning after Nasri's CL suspension has passed.

Dont panic!

THIS

I have yet to get a good explanation to this. Doesn't the fact that he is on the squad and they play a game and he can't play because of suspension cuptie him?
No, being cup-tied specifically refers to players actually taking the field of play, even non-playing subs aren't cup-tied. See section 18.07 in the link:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/63/02/44/1630244_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.