Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there will be an announcement today of a deal agreed and nasri will be at the game tonight.

chase of spades said:
Blue Haze said:
Not with the game today. Probably not with Arse's game on Tuesday. Look for Wednesday.
cant see that making much difference tbh,

if we want the player then we should be trying to get him asap!!

Why are you so rabid for him to sign?

What would be the point in registering him as our player today or tomorrow when we can wait until Wednesday when his champions league ban has been served? Absolutely no point in having a player suspended for our first game. Our negotiators are thinking logically and not about getting to the club shop to get their Nasri shirt, update their FIFA squad and brag to their mates in the playground.

the_tevez_wiggle said:
heres what i would like to happen. get a verbal agreement with nasri to join for free next year and put a cheeky loan bid in for thiago from barca for a years loan. he wont get a game this year due to fibreglass. proper screw wenger over he thinks he holds all the cards but this would fuck him over massively and show city wont be messed around.
...or not ; )

-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 am --

svennis pennis said:
chase of spades said:
Blue Haze said:
Not with the game today. Probably not with Arse's game on Tuesday. Look for Wednesday.

What would be the point in registering him as our player today or tomorrow when we can wait until Wednesday when his champions league ban has been served? Absolutely no point in having a player suspended for our first game. Our negotiators are thinking logically and not about getting to the club shop to get their Nasri shirt, update their FIFA squad and brag to their mates in the playground.

logically !?

Christ,logically would of been to not mess around all summer for Sanchez and got this done instead mate!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 am --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
i think there will be an announcement today of a deal agreed and nasri will be at the game tonight.
Hope so mate!

everyone here, are you sure the 1game ban would count if he isnt even there with the squad for the game?

chase of spades said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:
heres what i would like to happen. get a verbal agreement with nasri to join for free next year and put a cheeky loan bid in for thiago from barca for a years loan. he wont get a game this year due to fibreglass. proper screw wenger over he thinks he holds all the cards but this would fuck him over massively and show city wont be messed around.
...or not ; )

svennis pennis said:
chase of spades said:

logically !?

Christ,logically would of been to not mess around all summer for Sanchez and got this done instead mate!

-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 am --

richards30 said:
Hope so mate!

I think you need to take a break from the internet.

As far as I'm aware you aren't a negotiator of multi-million pound deals, Sanchez was evidentlly our number one target, I'd rather be at the table for our top targets than maybe our secondary ones.

We've already got Aguero, an incredible signing by anyone's standards, Clichy and Savic too. All have taken time to complete, we can't just click our fingers. So many factors both you and I don't and will never understand. It certainly isn't as simple as "get it done today or chase on bluemoon will literally shit out his own brain," and it doesn't how many times you keep saying 'is today the day?' it won't make it a reality. The only certainty is that with every day we are closer to knowing one way or another. You've certainly lost sense of logic though mate, your ignoring the ban he has and that Arsenal are negotiating 2 very high profile exits, one of whom is their captain so probably takes priority.

svennis pennis said:
chase of spades said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:
...or not ; )

svennis pennis said:

logically !?

Christ,logically would of been to not mess around all summer for Sanchez and got this done instead mate!

-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 am --

richards30 said:
Hope so mate!

I think you need to take a break from the internet.

As far as I'm aware you aren't a negotiator of multi-million pound deals, Sanchez was evidentlly our number one target, I'd rather be at the table for our top targets than maybe our secondary ones.

We've already got Aguero, an incredible signing by anyone's standards, Clichy and Savic too. All have taken time to complete, we can't just click our fingers. So many factors both you and I don't and will never understand. It certainly isn't as simple as "get it done today or chase on bluemoon will literally shit out his own brain," and it doesn't how many times you keep saying 'is today the day?' it won't make it a reality. The only certainty is that with every day we are closer to knowing one way or another. You've certainly lost sense of logic though mate, your ignoring the ban he has and that Arsenal are negotiating 2 very high profile exits, one of whom is their captain so probably takes priority.
That was funny!

I know it takes time,i never said it doesnt!

Also it aint just me thinking or askin if today is the day so calm down.

If Nasri serves his CL ban with them doesn't that cup tie him for us in the CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.