Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
svennis pennis said:
chase of spades said:
Blue Haze said:
Not with the game today. Probably not with Arse's game on Tuesday. Look for Wednesday.
cant see that making much difference tbh,

if we want the player then we should be trying to get him asap!!

Why are you so rabid for him to sign?

What would be the point in registering him as our player today or tomorrow when we can wait until Wednesday when his champions league ban has been served? Absolutely no point in having a player suspended for our first game. Our negotiators are thinking logically and not about getting to the club shop to get their Nasri shirt, update their FIFA squad and brag to their mates in the playground.

logically !?

Christ,logically would of been to not mess around all summer for Sanchez and got this done instead mate!

You need to remember that Nasri,came out of the Blue,so we had no chance of getting someone who was not even on the radar.
We did our best to sign Sanchez,so do you honestly bekieve that Cook and Marwood did NOTHING else,whilst trying to conclude that deal ??
See patience isn`t one of your virtues !!

Svennis pennis,sorry mate,this was NOT aimed at you but "chase of spades" I cropped the first point from the reply he gave.

Melon said:
If Nasri serves his CL ban with them doesn't that cup tie him for us in the CL?

If i see this come up again on this thread I will actually throw myself around the room crying.

It's asked then answered every other page for the last two weeks.

SWP's back said:
Melon said:

If i see this come up again on this thread I will actually throw myself around the room crying.

hahahaha......fucking quality! And you're right, it does come up every other page.

SWP's back said:
Melon said:

So does it or not?

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
Melon said:

So does it or not?

How can you be cup-tied if you DON`T play ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.