Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just listened to gary cook on 5 live... he was asked about the arrival of samir....His words were i want to refrain from answering that question...he is STILL an arsenal player....HENCE IN MY EYES, we are close if not done in the next couple of days....Otherwise he could just say no ....

Same as samir today tweeting I am STILL an arsenal player...not I AM AN ARSENAL player......we just have to give a little more patience....

I think we're hesitant on paying the amount Arsenal want for Nasri...which i totally agree,considering he only has 1 freaking year left! i still believe he should be had for 15,17 mill max!

c.morales said:
I think we're hesitant on paying the amount Arsenal want for Nasri...which i totally agree,considering he only has 1 freaking year left! i still believe he should be had for 15,17 mill max!
Well said I think we're being held to random a bit but to be honest think about it another 10-15 million could be the difference between 1st and 2nd :D

Joga Bonito said:
c.morales said:
Well said I think we're being held to random a bit but to be honest think about it another 10-15 million could be the difference between 1st and 2nd :D

:D
Now that i think about it like that...give em what they want! :P

After the display we just put on, I expect Nasri to come out with a "come and get me" plea to Mancini. He has to be dying to get into this squad.

-------------Hart-------------
Richards-Komp---Lescott--Clichy/Kol
-------------NDJ----------------
-------------YaYa--------------
-------Silva------Nasri----------
-----------Aguero--------------
------------Dzeko--------------

(or whatever the formation would be)

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

after watching that 2nd half and kuns debut i bet he cant wait to sign on the dotted line..................bet hes on the phone to his agent as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.