Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easybeatz said:
Chippy_boy said:
Blue Haze said:
I'll be shocked if he isn't a City player by Friday.

Kroenke would strangle Wenger for pissing away 23m.

But what if Wenger convinces Nasri to stay and take up the reigns after Fabregas? He can sell it to Kroenke on the basis that he will convince Nasri to sign a new contract during the course of the next 12 months.

I don't think this deal is happening in this window (or ever) now.
what player would sign a long term deal with a team that is getting worse not better

Rooney

Easybeatz said:
why are we playing £25m for a player that is out of contract next year?

we hold the cards here, he wants to come here and won't sign a new contract, make Arsenal sweat
Same reason we paid £18m for De Jong.

bluefandk said:
Easybeatz said:
Chippy_boy said:
But what if Wenger convinces Nasri to stay and take up the reigns after Fabregas? He can sell it to Kroenke on the basis that he will convince Nasri to sign a new contract during the course of the next 12 months.

I don't think this deal is happening in this window (or ever) now.
what player would sign a long term deal with a team that is getting worse not better

Rooney
he only did it for the money, if they didn't offer him his 250k a week he wouldnt have

Easybeatz said:
why are we playing £25m for a player that is out of contract next year?

we hold the cards here, he wants to come here and won't sign a new contract, make Arsenal sweat
Maybe because we want him now and not for next season, just a thought

Blue Haze said:
Arsenal's wage structure seems really low. They were offering him 90k/week. In an era where Ashley Young gets 150k/week and Wayne Bridge gets 90k/week.
think they offred 130 k a week but he rejected

The hold up is that we have offered 15 million up front and 7 million in addons based on appearances / success by all accounts.

They want it all upfront. Being sensible no other club in the world will offer nasri the wages we will now or next summer. Having him at the club is massively disruptive for them as it was with lescott at everton, Barry and miner at villa. Etc etc etc.

Tactically the best thing to do now is wait until January sign him on a pre contract and get him for nothing next summer. We can possibly part ex tevez for snijder in the mean time to get some extra creativity.

Waiting and being patient to sign him would save us a load of cash (we won't have to offer that much more in wages IMO) plus it will be hanging over arsenal all season.

Arsenal potentially have the sky is falling in look about them this season. If we can add to the chances of that we would be crazy not too. I honestly believe it will do us more good leaving him there for the season at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.