Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir peace frog said:
Left Peg said:
sir peace frog said:
on the dann for arsenal thing,he may not have the profile for arsenal but sometimes what you need is someone to kick players up the arse both opponents and team mates,reminds me of a certain andy morrison,looking at him he was a sunday league player who was overweight,however he was the reason behind our rise,he dragged us screaming and shouting out of the old 3rd div,he was the rock on which the new city was built maybe not directly but it stems from this man mountain.

all hail andy morrison.

Are you Andy Morrison?

; - )

no but i seem to be morphing into him with every passing day,just tried my swimming shorts on for my hols,and they seem to have shrunk :0

Did read in 'The Mail' only 1 assist, can that be right?

i8rags said:
zangatangring said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
i think nasri will come ballotelli will be loaned to ac milan and etto will sign for city.

What is everyone's problem with Balo?

The dissidence will go. It's happened with many elite strikers before.
Elite ffs, he is a nob, if he was in London he would be looting. That's just the way he is.

So now not only is he a failure, you're likening him to criminals.

Embarrassing<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
zangatangring said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
i think nasri will come ballotelli will be loaned to ac milan and etto will sign for city.

Elite ffs, he is a nob, if he was in London he would be looting. That's just the way he is.

So now not only is he a failure, you're likening him to criminals.

Embarrassing

i8rags said:
zangatangring said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Last time he was in London, he was MAN OF THE EFFING MATCH winning our team a cup.

i8rags said:
zangatangring said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Ur a total disgrace and know nothing of the lad.Probably does more charity work in an hour than you do actual work in a year.The lad is a shy kid and a practical joker but because he's foreign he gets dogs abuse....to get it from his own is inexcusable.Muppet.

Thaksinssoldier said:
i8rags said:
zangatangring said:

Ur a total disgrace and know nothing of the lad.Probably does more charity work in an hour than you do actual work in a year.The lad is a shy kid and a practical joker but because he's foreign he gets dogs abuse....to get it from his own is inexcusable.Muppet.
complete joke of a comment. you read too many papers im guessing you read the sun you imbecile.
hes an easy target cos of his age and yes he does some things that are downright immature but who didnt at his age? give the lad a break.

AustinBlue said:
i8rags said:
zangatangring said:

Last time he was in London, he was MAN OF THE EFFING MATCH winning our team a cup.

Correction. last time he was in London he was garbage and righty dragged off by bobby

Thaksinssoldier said:
i8rags said:
zangatangring said:

This ^^^

Getting fucking sick to death reading people slaggin Mario,its even worse when its our own fans,leave the lad alone ffs,we are lucky to have him imo!

Anyway back to Nasri,tomorrow or monday!?

chase of spades said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
i8rags said:

This ^^^

Getting fucking sick to death reading people slaggin Mario,its even worse when its our own fans,leave the lad alone ffs,we are lucky to have him imo!

Wed once he's served his ban mate.Wengers doing Bobby a favour right now by saying nothing until thats out of the way.

chase of spades said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
i8rags said:

This ^^^

spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.