Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger should be wanting this done ASAP. He obviously needs reinforcements for a midfield that looked weak against Newcastle. He gets the money fast and he can start spending.

It's going to be really fascinating to see who the club brings in after Nasri. If it's Cerci, then it's confirmation that Nasri is seen by Mancini as a CM. Really clever of him as Nasri dislikes playing wide.

I hope this gets done asap . i know about the CL ban etc but i would like us at this stage to be giving RM what he wants now.

dr mcfc is mine said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7100235,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7100235,00.html</a>

bit of an update from wenger

fixed !!!

Wenger in 'No Man's Land'
Gunners boss declines to comment on City interest in Nasri
Last Updated: August 13, 2011 9:42pm

Wenger: The Frenchman thought Joey Barton should have been sent off
Sky Bet

Arsenal's Next Match
Arsenal2/5
Draw11/4
Udinese7/1
Champions League Winner 11/12
£5 Free Bet
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits the club are in 'No Man's Land' amid the ongoing uncertainty over the futures of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.

Fabregas seems to be on the brink of joining Barcelona and the European champions' manager, Pep Guardiola, believes there is a good chance of completing the deal.

At the same time, France international Nasri is wanted by Manchester City and is expected to follow Gael Clichy in moving to the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Fabregas and Nasri were not involved in Arsenal's 0-0 draw at Newcastle on the opening day of the new Premier League season, when Gervinho was sent off after a clash with Joey Barton.
And Wenger told Arsenal's official website after the match: "We are, on both fronts, in No Man's Land. At the moment, they are players of Arsenal football club."

"I am not against spending money if the players we buy can improve our squad."
Arsene Wenger
Quotes of the week
Asked directly about an approach from City for Nasri, the Frenchman said: "I wouldn't like to comment on that. We will keep you informed."

Money

Wenger did voice his frustration at the prospect of losing Fabregas and Nasri, as he said: "Yes, we are concerned by that because when you take players at 16, 17, 18 years old and you play them in the Premier League, you need to be brave.

"But you do it first of all because you think they deserve it, but secondly as well because you think the club will be rewarded when they are 23, 24 and are in a position to deliver.

"It is a concern, of course - but if the financial fair play comes in, I think we will be in a very strong position. But at the moment, it doesn't exist."

During the draw at St James' Park, Arsenal fans voiced their frustration at a lack of big-money summer signings.

When questioned about his recruitment policy, Wenger said: "I am not against spending money if the players we buy can improve our squad.

"We have a big squad and if some players leave we will try to bring players in. We request top quality and we are not scared to spend money."

Meanwhile, Wenger believes Newcastle midfielder Barton should have joined Gervinho in being shown a red card after the pair were involved in an unseemly second-half incident.

Decision

Ivory Coast forward Gervinho, making his competitive debut following his summer move from Lille, went down under a challenge in the box and Barton hauled him to his feet.

Gervinho slapped Barton in response, and was sent off by referee Peter Walton, who booked Barton.

Wenger felt the referee was influenced by his assistant and suggested he might appeal against Gervinho's dismissal.

He said: "I think Gervinho didn't deserve a red card, he should give a red to the two players or a yellow to the two.

"I feel the referee has not seen it and the linesman has not seen it properly. I'm 100% sure that the referee did not see the incident so I would like to know who made the decision."

Wenger has lost the plot big time. Says nasri and cesc are going then they are not going.

Now saying they wont be signing mata (hopefully) carrying on signing kids with no experience at all.

Looks like a 6 th place finish or lower for arsenal this season.

They still pass the ball well and keep possesion but without cesc and nasri not really creating the chances or having a chance of putting them away.

Can't see rvp wanting to stay around for the inevitable downward spiral. Let's no forget this was a terrible Newcastle side they have sold every decent player they had pretty much.

eh I rate Arshavin and think if he can recapture his form form a couple years ago they may be ok. Also if that **** Van persie stays healthy

chase of spades said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
i8rags said:
Elite ffs, he is a nob, if he was in London he would be looting. That's just the way he is.

Ur a total disgrace and know nothing of the lad.Probably does more charity work in an hour than you do actual work in a year.The lad is a shy kid and a practical joker but because he's foreign he gets dogs abuse....to get it from his own is inexcusable.Muppet.
This ^^^

Getting fucking sick to death reading people slaggin Mario,its even worse when its our own fans,leave the lad alone ffs,we are lucky to have him imo!

Anyway back to Nasri,tomorrow or monday!?

in your opinion yes but so far has proved fuck all and done fuck all,mancini is having a bloody fist fight with this lad to become the world class player most of us think he will turn out to be time he grew up and performed and is far from criticism from us blues and he is lucky to be here.

nasri well id go with the wednesday as some have said no matter mancini wants him in as soon as possible it would be best to get the 1 match ban out of the way for champs league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.