Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received a text off a mate saying "You've finalised a deal for nasri, medical later this week, leagues yours".

I text back saying "Where'd you hear this?", no reply as of yet, i'll let you know when i get one.

What's this about a press conference today wherein Ansene Whinger said he was hopeful of keeping Nasri. He said that about Fabragas as well, only yesterday. Is he becoming unhinged?

The Goat 10 said:
Silva, Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Nasri, Tevez

Oh my dear fucking lord
]
Kompany,De Jong, Zabeleta,Hart, Toure
WTF is going on with our football club....... this is getting Awesome

Pam said:
Arsene whinger is making more denial noises, according to SSN. What's this about a press conference today wherein Ansene Whinger said he was hopeful of keeping Nasri. He said that about Fabragas as well, only yesterday. He is squandering his own legacy.

for me Cooks comments tonight said everything we need to know - his no comment stance is indicative of something going on and possibly soon

Pam said:
Arsene whinger is making more denial noises, according to SSN. What's this about a press conference today wherein Ansene Whinger said he was hopeful of keeping Nasri. He said that about Fabragas as well, only yesterday. He is squandering his own legacy.
I doubt he's in denial....he just doesnt wanna give any info to the media. He also didnt lie as he said he would like to keep him. one thing thats very clear is since the clubs has spoken, Wenger has refused to answer any City questions. The last 5 press conferences he has had, he has been asked about do you think City have tapped him, do you think they are paying too much etc etc, all questions to get headlines out of him. And he has said over and over I dont wanna talk about that, which is why you havent heard him moan about City for a while now. The deal with happen

if nasri needed any convincing i think tonight would have done it, most players would relish the opportunity to play alongside playrs like dzeko, aguero, silva and yaya not to forget the rest

Arsene said:
Pam said:
I doubt he's in denial....he just doesnt wanna give any info to the media. He also didnt lie as he said he would like to keep him. one thing thats very clear is since the clubs has spoken, Wenger has refused to answer any City questions. The last 5 press conferences he has had, he has been asked about do you think City have tapped him, do you think they are paying too much etc etc, all questions to get headlines out of him. And he has said over and over I dont wanna talk about that, which is why you havent heard him moan about City for a while now. The deal with happen

no offence to you pal as you seem like a decent enough lad but over the last 2 or 3 years there have been a lot of arsenal fans coming into this forum telling us we have no history, well let me tell you we have one hell of a present, and an even better fucking future - our time has come

BringBackSwales said:
Arsene said:
Pam said:

no offence to you pal as you seem like a decent enough lad but over the last 2 or 3 years there have been a lot of arsenal fans coming into this forum telling us we have no history, well let me tell you we have one hell of a present, and an even better fucking future - our time has come
Well you have a strong team this season. But lets wait before you win the league. Noy having a dig, but you cant claim the future and say we will be better than you in the future.....its not a sensible debate because we dont know what will happen. If you win the league. Then you can say we are the best team in England right now. As far now you are the third best team in England

Arsene said:
BringBackSwales said:
Arsene said:

Well you have a strong team this season. But lets wait before you win the league. Noy having a dig, but you cant claim the future and say we will be better than you in the future.....its not a sensible debate because we dont know what will happen. If you win the league. Then you can say we are the best team in England right now. As far now you are the third best team in England

LAST SEASON we were indeed the third best team in the season, but we were getting better as the season went on - Yaya Toure and David Silva were so much better later in the season and will be like that all season tbis time, Aguero is a truly world class player, Dzeko will score a lot this season, our defence was the best in the league last season and Clichy will make it better (thanks), Nasri would (will?) be an excellent extra link between midfield and attack (thanks again).

Whether we win the league this season will probably depend upon whether we can match the scum's consistency and home record. But one thing is for sure my little gooner sweetie, I guarantee you that we will finish comfortably above arsenal this season - your manager is undoutedly special but when his stubborness is allowed to outweigh his specialness (lack of goalkeeper, central defender, defensive midfielder, goal thief) then you are moving in the opposite direction to us - don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.