Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mëtal Bikër said:
Clichy, Savic, Aguero, Nasri and even rumoured to be Sneijder.

Not a bad bit of summer business. I'd have preferred to have gone after Ameobi but i guess you can't have everything.

That would represent an immense transfer window and would make us a definite title contender. Favourites in my book (but I accept I may be a bit biased).

richards30 said:
lee-mcfc said:
as we all knew

@philmcnulty
Phil McNulty
Samir Nasri move to Man City still alive. Framework of deal in place between clubs & player. Financial details still to be ironed out.
Correct!!! Just his fucking agent to sort and done deal!!
Yeah mate

I cannot find ANYTHING on the Canal+ website on this. Do we actually have a link to the Canal+ site from which this story originates? Or did someone on Twitter just claim Canal+ said this?

hgblue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Not a bad bit of summer business. I'd have preferred to have gone after Ameobi but i guess you can't have everything.

That would represent an immense transfer window and would make us a definite title contender. Favourites in my book (but I accept I may be a bit biased).

what's all this about Wes i thought he was staying at Inter?

lol he won't want to stay at arsenal after that game. Plus if true well done to city for refusing to pay his agent (he wants an agent he pays his fucking wages, if i want a pay rise at work can't take my wife with me and then demand a extra fee)

avoidconfusion said:
I cannot find ANYTHING on the Canal+ website on this. Do we actually have a link to the Canal+ site from which this story originates? Or did someone on Twitter just claim Canal+ said this?

I too have hunted and scoured the website looking for it.

They only have a story on 'Nasri close to City'.

That's it. Maybe it's all just BS.

ox-blue said:
hgblue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

what's all this about Wes i thought he was staying at Inter?
I don't think its anything to get a semi-on about, but he's been left out of the Inter squad, that's concrete, but a mate of mine said he's read on Twitter it is at his own request. Like I say, probably nothing in it but all you can do is go off the info at hand and then make of it what you will.

skybluelyon said:
lol he won't want to stay at arsenal after that game. Plus if true well done to city for refusing to pay his agent (he wants an agent he pays his fucking wages, if i want a pay rise at work can't take my wife with me and then demand a extra fee)
Surely that depends on what the boss makes of her?

Pigeonho said:
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37213&L=en

Seems he (Sneijder) has been left out afterall. Again though, could be anything.
I get the feeling a swap with Tevez is about to happen.

Well it's either us or the rags, simply because no-one else has been linked with him or shown any kind of interest all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.