Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not give Arsenal Onouha in a part exchange for Nasri btw?

Because if I understand it he wants to stay in the Northwest, that is why he turned down Sunderland this year, otherwise he would have gone already.

Nasri deal is off ?????

Heard from a friend ( who works at City ) that the deal is in danger of collapsing, because the two teams couldn't agree on how the fee should be paid, now apparently reports from France say the deal is off ????

Re: Nasri deal is off ?????

Blue Smarties said:
Not this again.
ajntsa.jpg

Blue Smarties said:
Not this again.
oh fuck what have i said , sorry i didn't know this had already been posted , cue a load of abuse from bluemooners now i suppose. haven't got time to trawl through the forum to see if its already been mentioned !!!!!!! FFS what is it with this forum ! is the deal off or not !!!!!!!!

panzer1311 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Not this again.
oh fuck what have i said , sorry i didn't know this had already been posted , cue a load of abuse from bluemooners now i suppose.
It's alright, it's hard to miss a big 50+ page thread titled 'Nasri' in the transfer section, we fully understand ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.