Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
glen quagmire said:
Blootoof said:
These reports suggesting he's waiting for the scum etc etc etc are a load of fucking bollox. They seem to print this shit every signing we make. It gives the cunts over on redcafe something to wank over after they loose out on yet another of their transfers.

If he aint in a blue shirt come tomorrow, I'll eat my own shit.

No you won't!

he fucking will! and post pics, you cant say that and get away with it haha.

Did Nasri trained with Arsenal today ? I've checked the OS and that arsenal mania hole, but found anything.

From ragcafe

Heard this from a mate:

My old fella is working in Accrington at the minute and he works with Mike Phelan’s brother. My dad reckons he is very coy when on about all things united but yesterday was telling him about him and his son going to scholes testimonial as a guest of phelan.

After the game they met with Fergie in his office and Phelan’s brother was asking him about Nasri or Sneijder. Fergie said to Phelan – did you not tell him about Nasri, to which Phelan said no boss. Fergie proceeded to tell him that a deal was done in the middle of June and a medical was planned. On the day of the medical, Nasri’s agent rang to say that city had come in, he still wanted to sign for united but his head had been turned and he wanted to talk to them. Fergie asked Nasri to contact him and proceeded to rip into him – saying (allegedly) “you had an agreement with Manchester United Football Club and you are now going back on that, you will never disrespect this club and will never kick a ball for this club. We win the trophies, they pay the wages – enjoy the wages you French c**t”

Not sure how much I believe but good tale, would love it to be true

All this shit with the media is bollocks , it happens with every player we have. People tried to make a fuss out of Aguero not signing quick enough , people said Adebayor when he came wanted the rags or chelsea , Yaya was supposedly rag bound , and Dzeko was supposedly meant to end up with Juventus . But where have they all ended up ? Here with us , I doubt very much there is anything in these reports , but no doubt that if sky sports get a wiff of it they will maximise it to its full potential .

Kun Aguero said:
From ragcafe

Heard this from a mate:

My old fella is working in Accrington at the minute and he works with Mike Phelan’s brother. My dad reckons he is very coy when on about all things united but yesterday was telling him about him and his son going to scholes testimonial as a guest of phelan.

After the game they met with Fergie in his office and Phelan’s brother was asking him about Nasri or Sneijder. Fergie said to Phelan – did you not tell him about Nasri, to which Phelan said no boss. Fergie proceeded to tell him that a deal was done in the middle of June and a medical was planned. On the day of the medical, Nasri’s agent rang to say that city had come in, he still wanted to sign for united but his head had been turned and he wanted to talk to them. Fergie asked Nasri to contact him and proceeded to rip into him – saying (allegedly) “you had an agreement with Manchester United Football Club and you are now going back on that, you will never disrespect this club and will never kick a ball for this club. We win the trophies, they pay the wages – enjoy the wages you French c**t”

Lol

Kun Aguero said:
From ragcafe

Heard this from a mate:

That is just fucking embarrassing for whoever wrote that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.