Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Does Nasri really want to stay with Arse?

They looked shit again today.
amazed rvp hasnt slapped in a transfer request , they're a shambles

It's his agent causing the issue!! Arsenal have told us that we gave to pay the agents fees but city have clamped down on paying them in the last 12months.contract etc still been assured has been agreed but if the agent doesn't get paid then nasri not going anywhere!!! Ball is in our court it seems.

Radio5

Gunner friend at the match tells me radio5 are reporting the Nasri deal is off??

oakiecokie said:
hackster321 said:
wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
The reason Nasri will run his contract down is clearly because he doesn't want to come to City and will be hoping to go to the 'already proven' sides in Europe. If he did want to go to city then the move would have happened a long time ago

My thoughts exactly!

Two fucking Rags together on the same thread !!

it happens, obsession is a nightmare.

Re: Radio5

They said on sky sports it's on hold like the mirror reported on Thursday saying it's a dispute with agents fee's ??

Mëtal Bikër said:
wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
Im a city fan ok and you don't know how much I want this deal to happen but for example this summer all of our deals were straight forward but this one is hasn't progressed as we'd like. Nasri is a great player, a very direct player, who can get us 15 or maybe even 20 goals a season. And look at my posts I've never said anything bad about city. Hopefully this deal can happen but as I said I don't see it happening.

You've not said anything positive either. Yesterday the deal was very much on...you said nothing. Now it's being rumoured (key word there) to have hit a snag you can't stop but express your disappointment.
Ok first off, For much of this saga I did not speak because I took a wait and see approach. I just expressed my disappointment that the reports coming from France. You want me to say some thing postive: I think that Silva is one of the world's greatest Creative players, I think that De Jong is a menace to get past and I think that Aguero and Dzeko can make a lethal partnership is given time. I am a citizen but lets just wait till the match finishes.

It's his agent causing the issue!! Arsenal have told us that we gave to pay the agents fees but city have clamped down on paying them in the last 12months.contract etc still been assured has been agreed but if the agent doesn't get paid then nasri not going anywhere!!! Ball is in our court it seems.

We don't pay agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.