Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars break down, they can be fixed.

I think its a load of rubbish but who could we get instead

Modric?
Mata? Have to be quick
Hazard?
Arteta (for a season then try get nasri on a free?)
Or throw denis suarez or roman in? Arsenal done it with wilshere and ramsey. If your good enough your old enough and roman and suarez both look quality

Rammyblues said:
It's his agent causing the issue!! Arsenal have told us that we gave to pay the agents fees but city have clamped down on paying them in the last 12months.contract etc still been assured has been agreed but if the agent doesn't get paid then nasri not going anywhere!!! Ball is in our court it seems.

We don't pay agents.
Not anymore rammy but in the first 18 months we got panned with the agents fees!!! We are no longer a cash cow to agents and that is what the issue is at the minute.

Oh feeder club, it's that time again!

Come on Nasri, get the deal sorted. You know it makes sense.

LoveCity said:

Overhyped. He's very inconsistent but he does have flashes of brilliance. If we're signing someone to slot straight into the first team and perform, I would have my reservations. Plus he's a number 10, no way a central mid at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.