Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsene said:
Nasri is in the squad tomorrow and is available to be picked”, wenger just said this loool

If i was an Arsenal fan i'd be actually fuming over this. So basically what Wenger is doing is gambling that Nasri doesn't pick up any kind of injury that may scupper a £25m deal.

If thats what Wenger is playing at then i woould, even though i'd be £100 down, laugh my bollocks off at Wenger who would certainly lose him on a free next summer.

No disrespect to Nasri, but i hope he gets injured now, just to see Arsenal implode.

Arsene said:
squirtyflower said:
Arsene said:
hang on to him? i want him to be sold asap and Im just laughing cause I just know he will get injured. Arsenal fans have turned on the guy and you will see him get booed if he plays
showing your elevated IQ now

he gets injured, potless Arse lose £23 million, good move
Why are you having a go at me, Im not losing any money am I? Damn some people take football way too serious

And comments like THAT are exactly why people are' having a go' at you..

Ricster said:
Arsene said:
Nasri is in the squad tomorrow and is available to be picked”, wenger just said this loool

If i was an Arsenal fan i'd be actually fuming over this. So basically what Wenger is doing is gambling that Nasri doesn't pick up any kind of injury that may scupper a £25m deal.

If thats what Wenger is playing at then i woould, even though i'd be £100 down, laugh my bollocks off at Wenger who would certainly lose him on a free next summer.

No disrespect to Nasri, but i hope he gets injured now, just to see Arsenal implode.
Dude calm down, he's not gonna be in the squad. Wenger just said he might be.....he loves to mess around with people sometimes. Like i said before I couldnt care less about nasri. im still depressed about Fabregas and that one hurt. nasri can get lost as far as im concerned. And if for some strange reason he plays, you will realise the feelings Arsenal fans have towards Nasri. if anything it will push the transfer as both clubs realise he simply cant stay there

Aussie! said:
So what are the consequences (in regards to City) of Nasri playing for Arsenal tommorow?

He joins us with some more match fitness :P. Maybe Wenger is trying to move the deal on

Aussie! said:
So what are the consequences (in regards to City) of Nasri playing for Arsenal tommorow?

He wont be playing!

But in theory if he did, it would make little difference to the deal with City, unless he happened to get injured.

Players can play for 2 teams in 1 season.

Arsene said:
squirtyflower said:
Arsene said:
hang on to him? i want him to be sold asap and Im just laughing cause I just know he will get injured. Arsenal fans have turned on the guy and you will see him get booed if he plays
showing your elevated IQ now

he gets injured, potless Arse lose £23 million, good move
Why are you having a go at me, Im not losing any money am I? Damn some people take football way too serious
if you think that 'was having a go at you'
I suggest that you put your tampon in the bin and put your knickers back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.