Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
He's hinting at a pervious SWP post in which he posted in good faith.

Eh? I've never ever posted about Bupa In Whalley Range about Nasri or any player fella.

I posted that a mate had heard Sneijder was at the Etihad a few weeks back but that is all.

A thousand apologies wrong poster.

Me as well, sorry fella !

El Kun said:
There are some thickos on this thread as we call them
In my country. BBC breaking news top sport story on there website is nasri travelling to
Italy, yet still sone stupid stupid boy pike continues to post link to old newspaper report from
This morning. Thickos he isn't coming.

Who the fuck are you calling thicko lol?

I smell fucking RAG!

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
He's hinting at a pervious SWP post in which he posted in good faith.

Eh? I've never ever posted about Bupa In Whalley Range about Nasri or any player fella.

I posted that a mate had heard Sneijder was at the Etihad a few weeks back but that is all.

A thousand apologies wrong poster.

No worries mate. I just don't often post stuff pertaining to be knowledge and am not ITK on any transfer dealings.

Ash said:
CityForever45 said:
citytill1die84 said:
WTF u on about?
Nasri flys to Udine. Plays. Cup tied. City ends interest. Saga is over.
Everyone keeps saying this. He plays for Arsenal and we sign him thursday say. He can still play in league, both english cups and after the group stage in champs league if we get there. He's still only 24 and will be a first teamer for years to come, so why not sign him just because he will miss a few games this year? Rather that than he go somewhere else on a free.

I agree but the fee would have to be adjusted down to no more than £10 million!! If Arsenal use him and they qualify they will earn £20 mill plus from Champs league!!(They made £26 mill last year) If they are stupid enough to do this we will be buying a player who is cup tied for the very competition we wanted experienced players for, but he would still be a great addition to the squad. Maybe he would take some of the Prem workload off Silver and save Silver more for the champ’s league campaign

xplane8.jpg

El Kun said:
In my country. BBC breaking news top sport story on there website is nasri travelling to
Italy, yet still sone stupid stupid boy pike continues to post link to old newspaper report from
You haven't a clue though, thicko.

You can make a guess. I would call it an educated guess but with the poor state of the current education system, I don't want to wound it further by implying that it is somehow responsible for your personality.

Cheers.

blueinsa said:
El Kun said:

Who the fuck are you calling thicko lol?

I smell fucking RAG!

Smells like soiled rag to me !!

He may get on the plane and he may well travel to Udinese but he still might not play. City haven't yet reached an agreement with all parties but negotiations continue and a deal could be finalised anytime and we could still sign him tonight or tomorrow morning. And if the deal hasn't been reached by then well they have every right to take him and play him. Who knows it could all be a game by Arsenal and Wenger, we have no idea what the ins and outs of the deal is and they may be trying to squeeze for a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.