Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
CityForever45 said:
citytill1die84 said:
WTF u on about?
Nasri flys to Udine. Plays. Cup tied. City ends interest. Saga is over.

He can fly and not play. We have until 7pm tomorrow to sign the deal. If we haven't sorted it today of course he should fly. It does not stop us signing him tomorrow.

I feel sorry for your bird as you appear ridiculously premature. Though looking at your posts, that may well be a blessing for the poor girl.

Ha ha ha

Headshot !

allan harper said:
BlueMark said:
Tameside Tom said:
Anybody know whether there's any media activity at the BUPA place in Whalley Range ?

This seems a little random question at this stage of things fella

He's hinting at a pervious SWP post in which he posted in good faith.

Eh? I've never ever posted about Bupa In Whalley Range about Nasri or any player fella.

I posted that a mate had heard Sneijder was at the Etihad a few weeks back but that is all.

Ash said:
CityForever45 said:
citytill1die84 said:
WTF u on about?
Everyone keeps saying this. He plays for Arsenal and we sign him thursday say. He can still play in league, both english cups and after the group stage in champs league if we get there. He's still only 24 and will be a first teamer for years to come, so why not sign him just because he will miss a few games this year? Rather that than he go somewhere else on a free.

If Nasri wants to leave and sacrifice a possible CL for this seaon then so be it - and if he does so he does it because playing tomorrow is more important than coming to city. Actions speak louder than words and his boarding that plane tell us everything we need to know

This deal is hung up on agent fee one of whom is his father - he could sort it out but he wont

Sorry took an awful lot of shit on this thread but my view of him has never changed and sadly i could well have been right.

If he is on that plane then thats it Cookie need to show some balls phone up Wenger tell him the deal is off let Wenger pick him and Udinese knowck em out -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/23/samir-nasri-arsenal-udinese?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Looks like Nasri won't be at the game after all. You guys might just pry him off our hands. Not that I'm complaining.

red sun said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/23/samir-nasri-arsenal-udinese?CMP=twt_gu

Looks like Nasri won't be at the game after all. You guys might just pry him off our hands. Not that I'm complaining.
Dont you guys read the thread?

dctid said:
Ash said:
CityForever45 said:
Everyone keeps saying this. He plays for Arsenal and we sign him thursday say. He can still play in league, both english cups and after the group stage in champs league if we get there. He's still only 24 and will be a first teamer for years to come, so why not sign him just because he will miss a few games this year? Rather that than he go somewhere else on a free.

If Nasri wants to leave and sacrifice a possible CL for this seaon then so be it - and if he does so he does it because playing tomorrow is more important than coming to city. Actions speak louder than words and his boarding that plane tell us everything we need to know

This deal is hung up on agent fee one of whom is his father - he could sort it out but he wont

Sorry took an awful lot of shit on this thread but my view of him has never changed and sadly i could well have been right.

If he is on that plane then thats it Cookie need to show some balls phone up Wenger tell him the deal is off let Wenger pick him and Udinese knowck em out -

Yawn.

He is being a professional footballer. Boardning the plane means fuck all. We would still have 24 hours to sign him before he could be cup tied.

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
BlueMark said:
This seems a little random question at this stage of things fella

He's hinting at a pervious SWP post in which he posted in good faith.

Eh? I've never ever posted about Bupa In Whalley Range about Nasri or any player fella.

I posted that a mate had heard Sneijder was at the Etihad a few weeks back but that is all.

A thousand apologies wrong poster.

There are some thickos on this thread as we call them
In my country. BBC breaking news top sport story on there website is nasri travelling to
Italy, yet still sone stupid stupid boy pike continues to post link to old newspaper report from
This morning. Thickos he isn't coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.