Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tameside Tom said:
SWP's back said:
nmc said:
mmmmm wouldn't have 5p each way on this one being true I'm affraid - deal is dead - media are flogging a dead horse I suspect.

is it fuck you wum

Anybody know whether there's any media activity at the BUPA place in Whalley Range ?

This seems a little random question at this stage of things fella

Tameside Tom said:
SWP's back said:
nmc said:
mmmmm wouldn't have 5p each way on this one being true I'm affraid - deal is dead - media are flogging a dead horse I suspect.

is it fuck you wum

Anybody know whether there's any media activity at the BUPA place in
Whalley Range ?

If their is, im 100%certain it's not Nasri.

The training session with Arsenal only started at 11:00pm, and he was involved it will only be due to finsh obout this time, he will not be in Manchester today.

CityForever45 said:
citytill1die84 said:
CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

WTF u on about?
Nasri flys to Udine. Plays. Cup tied. City ends interest. Saga is over.
Everyone keeps saying this. He plays for Arsenal and we sign him thursday say. He can still play in league, both english cups and after the group stage in champs league if we get there. He's still only 24 and will be a first teamer for years to come, so why not sign him just because he will miss a few games this year? Rather that than he go somewhere else on a free.

Murph said:
allan harper said:
Rammyblues said:
Piss my sides laughing if he went to airport only to get on plane to Manchester. :-)

Or he gets on the plane and after 10 minutes of flying he walks down were Wenger is sitting and says " Boss I've forgotten my boots "

Nah, would be better for him to get up and walk casually to the door. Then in James Bond style blow the door open, jump out of the plane, and free fall skydive right into the open door of the City Etihad plane that's flying underneath. Sit's down sign's contract, has Lesbian sex with Air Hostess, cue Bond music.
............is it normal to get aroused by this......

CityForever45 said:
citytill1die84 said:
CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

WTF u on about?
Nasri flys to Udine. Plays. Cup tied. City ends interest. Saga is over.

He can fly and not play. We have until 7pm tomorrow to sign the deal. If we haven't sorted it today of course he should fly. It does not stop us signing him tomorrow.

I feel sorry for your bird as you appear ridiculously premature. Though looking at your posts, that may well be a blessing for the poor girl.

CityForever45 said:
1232 FOOTBALL: BBC London report that unsettled midfielder Samir Nasri will travel to Udinese for the second leg of the Champions League play-off but Jack Wilshere will not as he is not fully fit.

Adios Samir

you surely mean Au revoir Samir...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.