Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Arsene said:
Good luck to Samir and thanks for the great 3 months you provided us with. Wish all the best in Citys bench together with Clichy
Can we officially start calling you 'Bitters' now?

Arsene said:
Good luck to Samir and thanks for the great 3 months you provided us with. Wish all the best in Citys bench together with Clichy

Dry your eyes you sad cockney ****!! Face it,Wenger has lost the plot! And Van Persie will be next...You had your day in the sun when you were signing Bergkamp,Henry etc...You didn't complain then so now someone bigger with more financial clout has come along you don't like it....Come on Udinese I say.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 pm --<br /><br />
Arsene said:

Dry your eyes you sad cockney ****!! Face it,Wenger has lost the plot! And Van Persie will be next...You had your day in the sun when you were signing Bergkamp,Henry etc...You didn't complain then so now someone bigger with more financial clout has come along you don't like it....Come on Udinese I say.

Arsene said:

You don't honestly think Gareth Barry will beat him for a starting spot.

Arsene said:

Any credibility you have built for yourself has been completely wiped out by that comment. Wave goodbye to your only world class young player, he'll leave the door open for anyone else that wants to leave the sinking ship that is Arsenal FC.

Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

mancitydreamteam said:
Just got back in. Is he having a medical tonight or tommorow? Ps told you all the flapping over the weekend was laugable

SSN was saying this afternoon

Arsene said:
This just about sums up why nobody feels sorry for Arsenal's fans to see their club in it's current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.