Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Why is it the vast majority of blues will wish a player luck if they leave and understand the reasons why, whereas seemingly fans of other big clubs don't waste a second in slating or taking the piss out of ones that have left them? It's pathetic

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game
We can always loan Balotelli to you for 6 months, you are our feeder club now :)

Daz_Blue said:
Well if Arsenal need to spend some cash ....

BRIDGE 4M
SWP 3M
RSC 4M
BELLAMY 5M
NEDUM 5M

21M and they get 5 proven premiership players .....go on Wenger you know it makes sense and Bridge will solve all your defensive problems :)

And RSC will solve that cold bench problem

SilvaLining said:
Why is it the vast majority of blues will wish a player luck if they leave and understand the reasons why, whereas seemingly fans of other big clubs don't waste a second in slating or taking the piss out of ones that have left them? It's pathetic

Its cos we know how it feels not just to be a good team, but we have level heads on our shoulders, cos most of us remember how shit we were too.

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

Well I'd much rather have the players to try to keep happy than not or players like Gervinho,Bendtner!!! Fucking brilliant...Bitter bitter gooners....

CityForever45 said:
Arsene said:
We can always loan Balotelli to you for 6 months, you are our feeder club now :)

Well i would take problems in my squad with world class players then no problems in a squad with terrible players ( arsenal )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.