Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Arsene said:
Good luck to Samir and thanks for the great 3 months you provided us with. Wish all the best in Citys bench together with Clichy
Arsene Wenger, Manchester City Football Clubs Chief Scout !

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

bye. you have officially been left behind

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

Winning things tends to keep players happy so on that note, i wouldn't worry about us too much...

...thanks for the concern anyway.

Arsene said:

tbh don't think Adebayor is regretting it at all. Scored a goal every other game for us, got to play for Real Madrid in the CL, and will now be going back to London and getting paid 150k per week to do so. He's got it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.