Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

I love it just love it
The fear
The envy
The bitterness

What a time to be a blue

safe to assume he hasn't had his medical yet? We even knew when Savic (who is on the low end of the scale when it comes to transfers) was having his yet haven't seen any proof of Nasri's yet?

Andouble said:
safe to assume he hasn't had his medical yet? We even knew when Savic (who is on the low end of the scale when it comes to transfers) was having his yet haven't seen any proof of Nasri's yet?
They've been saying he's having it this evening, will be formal tomorrow morning.

Thaksinssoldier said:
You're the idiot who wanted cook and marwood gone 48 hours ago.

We are on to you,rag card marked.

VOOMER said:
corky1970 said:
But but but , he was going to the rags and doesn't want to come here,,

I'm going to say this very slooooowly , some of the posts on this threads have Brent embarrassing , cook this marwood that , reading and believing the press !! I hope some of you will start to trust our club and get this small time inferiority complex out of your minds

Yaya , silva, aguero , nasri , all were signing for scum apparantly where are they ???

I still reckon this could and should have been done a month ago, but anytime is better than never.

-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm --

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

If I was a gooner I would be more concerned about qualifying for the champions league group stage. Because if Jackie boy doesn't play and you go out, you're board who are driven solely by how much money they can make out of you're club, may well cave if we come back in January, or maybe Tuesday with a 30 million offer. Ofcourse there's also RVP, who may like the idea of more money and a few more trophies.

Yawn, but I guess I asked for the rag alert, but I stand by my concerns over the time this took, but I think you will find it hard to find a post where I say, we should back out of chasing him, or that he wasn't coming. I don't rate Marwood and I'm by no means on my own in that belief and Cook should explain why someone who was his friend was chosen for such an important (or redundant role), when he had virtually no experience and had been away from any direct involvement in the game for so long.

blinkblue said:
Andouble said:
They've been saying he's having it this evening, will be formal tomorrow morning.

cheers

Arsene said:

at least we have world class players to keep happy, now fuck off you sad arsenal count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.