Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

jellert said:
CityForever45 said:
Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game
We can always loan Balotelli to you for 6 months, you are our feeder club now :)

Well i would take problems in my squad with world class players then no problems in a squad with terrible players ( arsenal )

I'd rephrase this with 'Well I would rather have players who aren't happy because they want to be playing first team football instead of players who aren't happy because they can't leave'

Great news. The reds in work are up in arms about this.

Cheered me up no end when I heard he was on his way. Although I hope we retain players like AJ, Milner and Barry. Squad game now

BringBackSwales said:
Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

at least we have world class players to keep happy, now fuck off you sad arsenal count
A tad harsh, Arsene provided banter,about the way that they operate ,which has been over the years, effective for them. We have bought several of their ex players. Why...? because of their system and quality players, when they rebuilt the ground the method of operendi switched, to paying for the big new stadium., at the expense of the team. Anyway me,.. I love to hear other teams fans, reasonable points of view. Anyone remember the lesson we were given, think it was 4-0 at maine road a few years back. They need some good P.R . company to lift them now. Arsene ..mate you need a result tommorow... good luck with the new signings whoever they maybe..! From a blue with a balanced view or a blue with an unbalanced head.

Bit of an arbitrary thing, but what number do you reckon he'll get? Sure he'd like the number 8 but SWP isn't out the door yet. So like 17 or something?

OH OH OH OH OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I JUST WOKE UP A WHILE AGO AFTER SOME SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND THERE IT IS, NASRI CONFIRMED...HELLLLLL FUCKING YES. SHEIKH MANSOUR I FUCKIN LOVE YOU.

Sorry. Just to let it out...seriously though.

I'm so fucking eager, when's the interview?

BringBackSwales said:
Arsene said:

what do you know about keeping players happy. arsene your just like the gooners before you. a kfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.