Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

manimanc said:
Arsene said:
Good luck to Samir and thanks for the great 3 months you provided us with. Wish all the best in Citys bench together with Clichy
oh boo hoo you goon...er!
how does that lemon taste?
tell you what,we`ll give you £10m to take ade back and might even throw in a kolo toure for free....,
come on,i`m practically giving them away...
arsene,gooney,cockaney or whoever you are,man up and wind it in,you`re showing yourself up bigtime....

Another Southern Jessie Cockney Wanker. Grow a pair will you...you've still got van persie and....erm?

Agent not due in Manchester until tomorrow according to SSN, so there'll probably be another day or two before it's official.

Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

No he won't. Adebayor hasn't been that successful here, but there are reasons for that. Some of them are his own fault, such as the suspension for the Van Persie stamp (which knocked his form badly), and the bad relationship he's had with Mancini making him even less likely to pick him for the the team. But then again, there's other reasons such as the competition up front, Tevez was doing brilliantly, Balotelli had just arrived and then later on Dzeko. Also, there was the fact he was signed by a different manager to the one we have now, who had a different opinion of Adebayor. Adebayor actually did quite well while Hughes was here.

Nasri seems a different kind of charecter to Adebayor, and far less likely to burn his bridges with Mancini if he doesn't play every game like Adebayor did. Nasri will slot into our team, exactly who for I'm not sure, but I'm confident Mancini has this planned, so a lack of games will not be an issue for Nasri as it was for Adebayor. He will slot into a role and when he does he will perform brilliantly there week in week out. Adebayor partly brought on his bad career here himself.

And as for 3 months of service. What the heck is that about? Don't you mean 3 seasons?

Blootoof said:
Anyone got a ssn link? The kids have got the telli. Cheers

Kick them off ;) .

Tricky_Trev said:
Agent not due in Manchester until tomorrow according to SSN, so there'll probably be another day or two before it's official.

just heard that, but didnt they do his contract a few weeks ago

corky1970 said:
But but but , he was going to the rags and doesn't want to come here,,

I'm going to say this very slooooowly , some of the posts on this threads have Brent embarrassing , cook this marwood that , reading and believing the press !! I hope some of you will start to trust our club and get this small time inferiority complex out of your minds

Yaya , silva, aguero , nasri , all were signing for scum apparantly where are they ???

I still reckon this could and should have been done a month ago, but anytime is better than never.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm --<br /><br />
Arsene said:
Me bitter HA. Kid just made an Adebayor and will regret this big time......anyway I cant wait to watch the drama with City this season, specially of tevez doesnt leave. good luck keeping those players happy. I expect balotelli to make noises if he doesnt start next game

If I was a gooner I would be more concerned about qualifying for the champions league group stage. Because if Jackie boy doesn't play and you go out, you're board who are driven solely by how much money they can make out of you're club, may well cave if we come back in January, or maybe Tuesday with a 30 million offer. Ofcourse there's also RVP, who may like the idea of more money and a few more trophies.

You're the idiot who wanted cook and marwood gone 48 hours ago.

We are on to you,rag card marked.

VOOMER said:
corky1970 said:
But but but , he was going to the rags and doesn't want to come here,,

I'm going to say this very slooooowly , some of the posts on this threads have Brent embarrassing , cook this marwood that , reading and believing the press !! I hope some of you will start to trust our club and get this small time inferiority complex out of your minds

Yaya , silva, aguero , nasri , all were signing for scum apparantly where are they ???

I still reckon this could and should have been done a month ago, but anytime is better than never.

-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm --

Arsene said:

If I was a gooner I would be more concerned about qualifying for the champions league group stage. Because if Jackie boy doesn't play and you go out, you're board who are driven solely by how much money they can make out of you're club, may well cave if we come back in January, or maybe Tuesday with a 30 million offer. Ofcourse there's also RVP, who may like the idea of more money and a few more trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.