Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Neville Kneville said:
TCIB said:
Blueboy Danny said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71k9aw1LPg[/youtube]

Lol i had that playing when i made my post, get out of my head you crazy :p

Two Pat Travers fans on the same thread, now 3 including me, this is bizarre to say the least. There are only about ten left in the world.

One of my faves along with Uriah Heep, Styx, Free, Foreigner, Kansas, Supertramp, ....... they dont make good music now, I sound like the Hovis advert

unhappy Wenger share is tears with the media for is lost players

courtesy gunners.com

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes Samir Nasri and other players that have moved to Manchester City were tempted by the vast riches on offer.

The Frenchman looks to be heading to the Etihad Stadium after the two clubs agreed a 23 million pound deal for the midfielder, and he follows former teammate Gael Clichy, who moved for seven million pounds earlier this summer.

And while Wenger refused to question Nasri's commitment to Arsenal, he did hint that Roberto Mancini's side has been able to sweep up the best of the Premier League's talent thanks to its bottomless bank account.

“I am a realist so I have no illusions. It's part of the modern life of a professional football player. It's not that by coincidence that everybody suddenly lands at Man City," Wenger told Arsenal's official website.

“I don’t question Samir Nasri's commitment or professionalism. If I told him ‘you come with us and play’, he would have played like he did on Saturday but you wonder what kind of a commitment you can have."

“Football rules are made like that, that the player can be worth a lot of money today and nothing in six months so it doesn’t look completely logical but, at the end of the day, of course, we are forced into a decision like that for psychological and financial reasons."

Wenger believes the days of players spending their entire career with one club are over, especially when other teams are able to offer huge amounts of money.

“We did not want to lose Fabregas, but we were forced into a situation we didn’t want. Nasri is a situation where the player didn’t want to extend his contract with the proposals he had somewhere else," he added.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
He's off! Arsenal agree £24m Nasri fee with City, United stand by to hijack deal

Sportsmail understands Wenger was not entirely happy with the decision to sell when the deal coincided with news of Jack Wilshere's latest injury setback, adding to the sense that the relationship between manager and board is becoming strained.

There are those close to the situation who fear defeat tonight and then at Manchester United on Sunday could leave the Frenchman considering his future.
What next? Wenger will now have to plan for life without two of his main stars

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2029396/Arsenal-agree-24m-Samir-Nasri-fee-Manchester-City.html#ixzz1VtVQFRt8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1VtVQFRt8</a>

Never really understood why the Arsenal fans were getting pissed off at Wenger, seeing that its the Arsenal board/owners thats selling off their star players without his approval...do they not realize by selling off, they definitely have no chance for a trophy this season, something the fans have waiting for year after year...just goes to show that its not enough to have rich owners backing the club, they should also have someone who's willing to spend like our Sheikh Mansour, thank God for that!

That being said, "Welcome to Manchester City, Nasri!!" :)

I Hart Man City said:
I'd wager we're not paying Nasri £185,000 a week either.

correct; not sure where these coonts get their figures from, Tevez is our highest basic earner at £160k per week

These journalist know nothing, the club never tells the media how much our players are getting paid.

The BBC proved yesterday that journalist know nothing by saying nasri was flying to Italy and clearly he was on his way to bridgewater.

BringBackSwales said:
correct; not sure where these coonts get their figures from, Tevez is our highest basic earner at £160k per week

Out of interest: How do you know?

Daz_Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
TCIB said:
Lol i had that playing when i made my post, get out of my head you crazy :p

Two Pat Travers fans on the same thread, now 3 including me, this is bizarre to say the least. There are only about ten left in the world.

One of my faves along with Uriah Heep, Styx, Free, Foreigner, Kansas, Supertramp, ....... they dont make good music now, I sound like the Hovis advert

They just dont make 'em like that anymore...shame.

Matt the Giant said:
BringBackSwales said:

Not sure if this was the source but a guardian article that uncovered documents relating to Tevez and his various moves quoted him at £160k + add ons

metalblue said:
Matt the Giant said:
BringBackSwales said:

Not sure if this was the source but a guardian article that uncovered documents relating to Tevez and his various moves quoted him at £160k + add ons

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.