Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Matt the Giant said:
BringBackSwales said:
correct; not sure where these coonts get their figures from, Tevez is our highest basic earner at £160k per week

Out of interest: How do you know?

I do not "know", I am just going on what I have read in the more serious and less sensational newspapers - I have seen it written a few times that Carlos is the highest earner on £160k per week

BringBackSwales said:
Matt the Giant said:
BringBackSwales said:
correct; not sure where these coonts get their figures from, Tevez is our highest basic earner at £160k per week

Out of interest: How do you know?

I do not "know", I am just going on what I have read in the more serious and less sensational newspapers - I have seen it written a few times that Carlos is the highest earner on £160k per week

Also we needed him, kia knew it, Carlos never has been a 1 club player to be fair, common sense dictates the next logical steps to make him stay.

Ok we don't know for sure but meh its' probably not far of the truth

Fucking nobhead Arsenal fan is saying the £100 bet we made was only £50. Even the guy i was with has said he has bet £100 and is refusing to give me anymore than £50.

These Arsenal fans really are the biggest twats in this land.

Transfer update:

My mate was asked to be at the ground for 8:15 this morning, when he normally doesnt get in until 9:45.

Seems that the club are very axvious to get the medical assesment and sign off done and dusted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23980668-arsene-wenger-discontent-with-manchester-citys-conduct-over-samir-nasri-transfer.do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... ransfer.do</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.