Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

Left Peg said:
So is the general consensus that Nasri had his medical last night and he is due to sign/be presented today?
he did have his medical last night mate!!

the sky reporter outside the ground has just said that security have just turned up in anticipation!! he also said they may be 2 more signings if we can ship sum dead wood out!!

Ooh, what time will it be announced on the OS today?

I'm gonna say 2pm.

But I hope sooner!

celf said:
the sky reporter outside the ground has just said that security have just turned up in anticipation!! he also said they may be 2 more signings if we can ship sum dead wood out!!
excellent!! sounds like ade has gone,although boyata is certainly not deadwood looks like hes off to bolton on loan,swp is looking likely to follow him,crocky is now getting some interest so all looks good! could be an interesting last 9 days or so!!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 am --<br /><br />
Astuteboy said:
Ooh, what time will it be announced on the OS today?

I'm gonna say 2pm.

But I hope sooner!
10 or 11am for me.

Left Peg said:
richards30 said:
Left Peg said:
So is the general consensus that Nasri had his medical last night and he is due to sign/be presented today?
he did have his medical last night mate!!
Cheers, out of interest, where did he have it?
i assume the bridgewater mate? ssn had a video of him leaving there last night about 10-10.30pm?

Reckon on MCFC for 10.35am this morning.

Great signing, brings a tear thinking of the amount of quality we have in the squad now.

Anyone reckon he'll start vs Spurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.