Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/now-nasri-might-stay-to-help-the-fight-2341288.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 41288.html</a>

Marvin said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:
If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

but i am not - have been positive on all of the transfer even Sanchez i thought we had a chance off - you can be as optomistic as you want but we wont land oall out transfer targets but you are right i do have a downer on this transfer because i think that Nasri / Wenger / Le Arse are takng the piss

We need to start moving for alternative targets
How many times can you repeat this?

Always been the same this poster....I'm sure he got banned once.

Waste of time foeing him as you can still read his shite in quotes.

Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:
If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

but i am not - have been positive on all of the transfer even Sanchez i thought we had a chance off - you can be as optomistic as you want but we wont land oall out transfer targets but you are right i do have a downer on this transfer because i think that Nasri / Wenger / Le Arse are takng the piss

Why do you think Nasri would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than come to City ? What exactly is it about Arsenal that makes them more desirable than our club ?

I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there - Le Arse are quick enough to punt out players they dont want so why not Nasri do they believe that there is still a chance - Wenger will be telling him stay at Le Arse i am buying some players i am going to build a team around you and you will play every week something that may not happen at City - alternatively he could sign a new contract and have a buy out clause in it so he can move on later from Le Arse - the point i am making is that he aint ripping up trees to get here

dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:

Why do you think Nasri would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than come to City ? What exactly is it about Arsenal that makes them more desirable than our club ?

I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there - Le Arse are quick enough to punt out players they dont want so why not Nasri do they believe that there is still a chance - Wenger will be telling him stay at Le Arse i am buying some players i am going to build a team around you and you will play every week something that may not happen at City - alternatively he could sign a new contract and have a buy out clause in it so he can move on later from Le Arse - the point i am making is that he aint ripping up trees to get here

But he's signed next to nobody in god knows how many years, & almost everyone he has signed is totally shite apart from Wilshire. The transfer window closes in ten days. The place is about to fall apart. Why would Nasri believe him ? Wenger will be gone next season.

City have Aguero, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Yaya Toure. How can anybody not want to play with them ? The only way he'll stay at Arsenal is if we can't do the deal, then he'll sign a pre contract with Utd in Jan.

Marvin said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:

How many times can you repeat this?

OK your right its a done deal

dctid said:
I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there

What if it is as everyone reports: agent's fees?

I don't think that's an indication he doesn't want to come here. He's not handling the negotiations, his agent is, and he wants a large fee for sending Nasri our way.

dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:

He's still there because he's still under contract. It's all out of his hands now, it's just the bastard agents. He can't exactly get the next bus to us because he wants to play for us.

Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:

But he's signed next to nobody in god knows how many years, & almost everyone he has signed is totally shite apart from Wilshire. The transfer window closes in ten days. The place is about to fall apart. Why would Nasri believe him ? Wenger will be gone next season.

City have Aguero, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Yaya Toure. How can anybody not want to play with them ? The only way he'll stay at Arsenal is if we can't do the deal, then he'll sign a pre contract with Utd in Jan.

if we cant do the deal it because of Nasri or his agents and if you are right that if we dont do a deal he will do a deal with the rags in Jan what the feck are you disagreeing with me for when i say he is hardly ripping up trees to get here

Wont be the first footballer to deliberately let his contract run out.

Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:

He will be cuptied if its that late fella-the pissed up alkie doesnt do things he cant control-its either city or he signs a new contract under the childsnatcher from chitty chitty bang bang.

I am sure Bobby is frustrated as hell. He made that comment about Agüero and Nasri a month ago and he said that he wants these two players at the club BEFORE the end of July. This comment angered up Wenger followed by his comment about "rules" in football.

Now it is nearly end of August. And we are still only negotiating it. It is possible to go trough but there is still chance it wont. In that case we lost a month for purely nothing and have 10 days to find someone but these late panic buys are rarely right.

Mata will be at Chelsea for 24 m pounds. Nasri is the same in price. OMG how much would Nasri cost if he would have 3 years on his contract? Surely more than Fabregas's price what is a complete joke because Fabregas is a far better player.
(And I have the gut feeling that Nasri's wage will be way over than Mata's at Chelsea.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.