Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blootoof said:
dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:
Why do you think Nasri would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than come to City ? What exactly is it about Arsenal that makes them more desirable than our club ?

I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there - Le Arse are quick enough to punt out players they dont want so why not Nasri do they believe that there is still a chance - Wenger will be telling him stay at Le Arse i am buying some players i am going to build a team around you and you will play every week something that may not happen at City - alternatively he could sign a new contract and have a buy out clause in it so he can move on later from Le Arse - the point i am making is that he aint ripping up trees to get here

He's still there because he's still under contract. It's all out of his hands now, it's just the bastard agents. He can't exactly get the next bus to us because he wants to play for us.

And one of those agents is his father - the idea that he has absolutely no influence in what and how his agents represent him is bonkers - he aint a no mark player whom has just started the game

Marvin said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:
If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

but i am not - have been positive on all of the transfer even Sanchez i thought we had a chance off - you can be as optomistic as you want but we wont land oall out transfer targets but you are right i do have a downer on this transfer because i think that Nasri / Wenger / Le Arse are takng the piss

We need to start moving for alternative targets
How many times can you repeat this?

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.He just goes on and on and on and on and on and on..in circles actually.And he has the brass neck to say he`s more posotive than negative.
YJCMIU !!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:
If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

but i am not - have been positive on all of the transfer even Sanchez i thought we had a chance off - you can be as optomistic as you want but we wont land oall out transfer targets but you are right i do have a downer on this transfer because i think that Nasri / Wenger / Le Arse are takng the piss

time for paddy viera to step in hopefully and bang some heads together,I,m sure he is going to play a big part behind the scenes,influencing the best of French talent to join our blue revolution.YOU BET!

dctid said:
Blootoof said:
dctid said:
I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there - Le Arse are quick enough to punt out players they dont want so why not Nasri do they believe that there is still a chance - Wenger will be telling him stay at Le Arse i am buying some players i am going to build a team around you and you will play every week something that may not happen at City - alternatively he could sign a new contract and have a buy out clause in it so he can move on later from Le Arse - the point i am making is that he aint ripping up trees to get here

He's still there because he's still under contract. It's all out of his hands now, it's just the bastard agents. He can't exactly get the next bus to us because he wants to play for us.

And one of those agents is his father - the idea that he has absolutely no influence in what and how his agents represent him is bonkers - he aint a no mark player whom has just started the game

Shit! I've just called his dad a Bastard.

END THE THREAD

oakiecokie said:
Marvin said:
dctid said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.He just goes on and on and on and on and on and on..in circles actually.And he has the brass neck to say he`s more posotive than negative.
YJCMIU !!!!

people have been posting "done deal" for 4 feckin weeks when clearly it aint - going round and round in circles but you say feck all - seems to me having a feckin view that is different to the majority on this site just gets you shit

If latest reports are true, it looks like he's not really convinced to come here. If it's not him, we'll get someone else, maybe Hazard who is equally skilled.

Bluemooner33 said:
Nasri was teriffic today, we got to sign this lad up, him and silva would destroy teams.

Yup outstanding footballer and would without doubt improve us and would be more than a squad player certainly in the 18 man squad every week barr injury and male the starting 11 for most - no doubt

is that positive?

If Nasri flies out to Italy with Arsenal it's time to pull the plug on this one. We can't piss around like this much longer or we risk ending up with no other signing before the window closes.

dctid said:
oakiecokie said:
Marvin said:

YJCMIU !!!!

people have been posting "done deal" for 4 feckin weeks when clearly it aint - going round and round in circles but you say feck all - seems to me having a feckin view that is different to the majority on this site just gets you shit

Don't take it as gospel what's posted on here mate, even I talk shite. I even had to eat my own stool yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.