Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityForever45 said:
If latest reports are true, it looks like he's not really convinced to come here. If it's not him, we'll get someone else, maybe Hazard who is equally skilled.
And the latest reports state that those other latest reports are not the latest reports, and that the ACTUAL latest reports state that the previous latest reports are inaccurate and everyone needs to stop flapping as the situation remains unchanged.

Daily Mail:

Arsenal manager Wenger insists: Nasri still loves this club
By Andrew Warshaw
Last updated at 10:52 PM on 20th August 2011

Samir Nasri's proposed transfer to Manchester City should still go ahead, despite Arsene Wenger refusing to comment on reports in France that negotiations over a £22million move had broken down.

Hehe...

article-2028335-0D82108200000578-326_468x273.jpg

have to agree 20 Million Henderson or 22 Million Nasri - no comparison

Nasri would be the perfect Narsi type player but maybe other Nasri type players could be developed who are not Samir Nasri. For example SWP is difficult to knock off the ball and can carry the ball through the center if he was played there instead of out wide. Johnson too perhaps. Neither have immense vision but are tidy players and perhaps could be developed into Nasri type players. I can defo say they could never be developed into Yaya type players and there's only one DeJong. But Nasri is the best fit for the Nasri type role defo!

If he plays one minute only against Udinese on Wednesday he is cup-tied.
They fly out to Italy on Tuesday if I'm right.

If he is on that plane I think he going to play. Wilshere injured, Ramsey had a very bad match, Rosicky is weak-shit these days. He was suspended last in the match.

So it's Sunday, Monday and at last on Tuesday we will find out what the hell is going to happen.
Because if he stays then why the fuck Wenger wouldnt play him in a game where they could lose out on CL and 20-25 m pounds at least.

We will have the answer in 3 days. Or not.:)

dctid said:
have to agree 20 Million Henderson or 22 Million Nasri - no comparison
as henderson is really only worth about 8 million, I am offering my british passport for sale if it bags me 12 mill I will be happy but open to offers

Damanino said:
If he plays one minute only against Udinese on Wednesday he is cup-tied.
They fly out to Italy on Tuesday if I'm right.

If he is on that plane I think he going to play. Wilshere injured, Ramsey had a very bad match, Rosicky is weak-shit these days. He was suspended last in the match.

So it's Sunday, Monday and at last on Tuesday we will find out what the hell is going to happen.
Because if he stays then why the fuck Wenger wouldnt play him in a game where they could lose out on CL and 20-25 m pounds at least.

We will have the answer in 3 days. Or not.:)

I'm pretty sure we will. You're right, if he gets on that plane we're not signing him. But I think by far the most likely scenario is we will sign him either Monday or Tuesday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bola.kompas.com/read/2011/08/21/0737008/Kenapa.Nasri.Masih.di.Arsenal?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bola.kompas.com/read/2011/08/21/ ... um=twitter</a> looks like the deal is still on..sorry if already posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.