Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
and FBloke has signed off from Twitter "for a few days" after announcing there was going to be an explosion of activity triggered by Spurs! Talk about bad timing.

FBloke is the biggest WUM on the planet.

Arsenal's Samir Nasri expected to miss Udinese Champions League game
Samir Nasri is not expected to travel to Italy on Tuesday for Arsenal's Champions League play-off against Udinese despite training with the club this morning, according to reports.

See ya: Samir Nasri looks on the verge of leaving Arsenal for Manchester City Photo: GETTY IMAGES
By Telegraph staff11:05AM BST 23 Aug 20115 Comments
Nasri is understood to have told Arsène Wenger that he did not want to become cup-tied and put his proposed move to Manchester City in doubt.
Wenger had previously indicated that he would select Nasri for Wednesday's crucial second leg at Udinese, with Arsenal holding a narrow 1-0 lead from the first game.
But Wenger now seems resigned to losing his French playmaker, who is expected to double his wages at City.
The midfielder is keen to join Roberto Mancini's side who have started the season impressively, in stark contrast to Arsenal who are yet to score in two Premier League games.
Nasri did not play in the first leg against Udinese because of a suspension from last season.

TimmyP said:
So many rumours floating around on this one.

Latest is that he's left Arsenals training ground and is en-route to Manchester for a medical. I'm sure I heard that last week!?

mmmmm wouldn't have 5p each way on this one being true I'm affraid - deal is dead - media are flogging a dead horse I suspect.

joe mancini said:
johnny crossan said:
and FBloke has signed off from Twitter "for a few days" after announcing there was going to be an explosion of activity triggered by Spurs! Talk about bad timing.

Modric to City.

Chelsea i would have thought.

I don't believe at all he will be on that plane. If he is deals off he goes on a free next summer.

Most of the semi reputable press have been saying since last night he has refused to play. Nothing as yet to suggest otherwise.

blueinsa said:
joe mancini said:
johnny crossan said:

Modric to City.

Modric is going to United. I said this in this thread yesterday.

blueinsa said:
joe mancini said:
johnny crossan said:

Modric to City.

Pity - he'd be the final piece for me - playing in a deep role for us he'd be fantastic. Obviously we have no chance - rumours he won't leave London (not sure why he's not a cockney is he?) - or we'd have gone for him I think. Looks nailed on for Chelsea.

The best way to find out if he is on the plane or not is by watching sky sports news, they are with the Arsenal squad and will be at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.