Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

nmc said:
CityForever45 said:
1232 FOOTBALL: BBC London report that unsettled midfielder Samir Nasri will travel to Udinese for the second leg of the Champions League play-off but Jack Wilshere will not as he is not fully fit.

Adios Samir

Nasri no doubt already knows where he is going next summer - I heard from a tax advisor (whom I work with) earlier this summer that Ashley Young sorted his deal to the Rags 'in principle' 18 months ago! No prizes for guessing who may be in the middle of this impasse!
but that wouldnt make sense anyway mate!! if he was on a free we would just blow everyone out of the water on wages and signing on fee!!

nmc not having a pop at u but unless this guy worked specifically for young why would he know and why would united sort it 18 months in advance and then bid 16m for him?

CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

have i missed something ?

richards30 said:
nmc said:
CityForever45 said:
1232 FOOTBALL: BBC London report that unsettled midfielder Samir Nasri will travel to Udinese for the second leg of the Champions League play-off but Jack Wilshere will not as he is not fully fit.

Adios Samir

Nasri no doubt already knows where he is going next summer - I heard from a tax advisor (whom I work with) earlier this summer that Ashley Young sorted his deal to the Rags 'in principle' 18 months ago! No prizes for guessing who may be in the middle of this impasse!
but that wouldnt make sense anyway mate!! if he was on a free we would just blow everyone out of the water on wages and signing on fee!!
I can't believe a free agent would tie himself down like that, other than its illegal for a club to do that. Its stupid for the player, let the offers roll in and try to bunp up as high as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.