Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way people assume something(because it fits their view)and then try to run with it as fact... "Nasri is going to Italy so we must move on!!!!" no one knows, maybe he is maybe he isn't. Right now the club seems to be well run and I for one am going to sit back let them run it and enjoy the ride. Remember it's not that long ago our biggest signing one summer was another French guy on a free transfer from Lazio!!

markbmcfc said:
johnny crossan said:
and FBloke has signed off from Twitter "for a few days" after announcing there was going to be an explosion of activity triggered by Spurs! Talk about bad timing.

FBloke is the biggest WUM on the planet.

Only this.

rickmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
joe mancini said:
Modric to City.

Chelsea i would have thought.

Modric is going to United. I said this in this thread yesterday.

ORLY.jpg

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I love the way people assume something(because it fits their view)and then try to run with it as fact... "Nasri is going to Italy so we must move on!!!!" no one knows, maybe he is maybe he isn't. Right now the club seems to be well run and I for one am going to sit back let them run it and enjoy the ride. Remember it's not that long ago our biggest signing one summer was another French guy on a free transfer from Lazio!!

That was an improvement on the summer before when we signed Danny ****** Mills! On a 5 year deal!!!!!!

nmc said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:

That was an improvement on the summer before when we signed Danny ****** Mills! On a 5[/b] year deal!!!!!!

Well indeed very true ;-))

1232 FOOTBALL: BBC London report that unsettled midfielder Samir Nasri will travel to Udinese for the second leg of the Champions League play-off but Jack Wilshere will not as he is not fully fit.

Adios Samir

Probably modric to chelsea or rags. Crouch and palacious to Stoke. Diarra and badabayor in. Maybe a few others as well in.

If he goes to Italy and is selected we won't sign him it's as simple as that so his call. As has been said before if he is willing to play he doesn't want to come to city so for the best. Not in arsenals interest though IMO. No more signings and no replacement when he goes for free next summer.

CityForever45 said:
1232 FOOTBALL: BBC London report that unsettled midfielder Samir Nasri will travel to Udinese for the second leg of the Champions League play-off but Jack Wilshere will not as he is not fully fit.

Adios Samir
well we said our peace on this matter.....if he goes then deal off!!!

CityForever45 said:

Adios Samir

Nasri no doubt already knows where he is going next summer - I heard from a tax advisor (whom I work with) earlier this summer that Ashley Young sorted his deal to the Rags 'in principle' 18 months ago! No prizes for guessing who may be in the middle of this impasse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.