Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing is this only has a week an a half max to run.
For what it's worth I think he signs for city. Wednesday will tell us a lot, if he plays in CL then it's unlikely a deal will happen, if he doesn't play he certainly leaves.

Here's an idea... why not just bid for eden hazard? Similar costing, & is an arsenal target.

Train said:
Here's an idea... why not just bid for eden hazard? Similar costing, & is an arsenal target.

though hazard was a winger but a decent player none the less

Rammyblues said:
Then play an ultra defensive team and pray for 0-0 midweek.

Arsenal and Wenger parking the bus, oh the irony of it all especially after the way they had a go at us last year, personally I don't think they know how to to be honest. :-)
Their best bet is to play on the counter-attack with Walcott and Van Persie. I think they will win

Marvin said:
Rammyblues said:

Arsenal and Wenger parking the bus, oh the irony of it all especially after the way they had a go at us last year, personally I don't think they know how to to be honest. :-)
Their best bet is to play on the counter-attack with Walcott and Van Persie. I think they will win

no matter how shit we tink Le Arse are they will score but equally i think Udinese will equally score - going to be very very tight - fitst goal wins it for me

dctid said:
Marvin said:
Rammyblues said:

no matter how shit we tink Le Arse are they will score but equally i think Udinese will equally score - going to be very very tight - fitst goal wins it for me
Yes. First goal is very important. I think Udinese missed their opportunity in the first leg, but it wouldn't be a shock to see Udinese go through

Marvin said:
Rammyblues said:

lol we are in a shocking state mate.....We will go out

Arsene said:
Marvin said:
Rammyblues said:

You might just get through, it's probably a coin toss, but keeping a clean sheet in the first leg was huge for you.

Arsene said:
Marvin said:
Rammyblues said:
You'll be OK Gooney. Unfortunately your own club's incompetence has sabotaged this deal for Nasri. Very disappointing for us.

If this deal is dead then why have we not heard a thing from CITY. its all been coming from the media.

When we walked away from the Etto deal many moons ago ( and yes if you recall it was us that upped and walked cos he and barca fucked us about, not how the press would recall it in that he snubbed us ) , we puffed our chest out and proudly sang from the roof tops that we will not be held to ransom, messed about we move on and if this is deal has gone tits up then I can not see us saying nothing, we have put our selves in another situation like the Kaka deal if this is the case, and would let the media have another field day with us. I think for what its worth, if its dead in the water we will hear it from the club, but as the saying goes no news is good news. lets just wait and see, city will not purchase a cup tied player for the champions league. Our leaders, the business men in the middle east are wealthy men because they know how to do sound deals. Wenger may have his hands tied but his chairman will not lose 20 odd million quid cos of the manager being a twat, he will know a good deal and tell him to get on with it as he is the manager so manage.
If he goes to the rags as its being suggested today, the price will be the same ( have they got the funds ?) can they match the wages being offered ? and on top of that the agents wont just say ok we wont charge any fees just cos its you bacon face, and they are less likely to pay 3 million quid than we are. I think there is a deal in place that will happen but its a bit of a pickle at the moment but the people at the top will not let us down, look at where we were two / three years ago and where they have taken us so lets just trust the REAL PEOPLE IN THE KNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.