Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
richards30 said:
dctid said:
So r u implying that even if the agents fees are resolved Le Arse will still play Nasri?
theres talk of it mate thats for sure!! if they had gervinho,song and wilshere all available the deal would have been done last week but with the liverpool game and now this one coming arsenal need to get into the group stages!! we give them £22m?? a decent run in the competition nets them maybe £40-45m?? (only a guess there by the way!!) they seem to be weighing up the option of chancing their arm on wednesday and worrying about it after if they get through.maybe we will still want him as we have a lot of good players or maybe the arse will take a lesser fee in january and still be quids up on dealing with us now???!?! talks are on going though but us dallying alittle has opened up a fresh problem possibly??

Then the decision is for Nasri - he plays he aint that arsed about coming too us (something i have been saying for weeks now and go slated for it ) or he pulls a sicky and refuses to play

either way it al in Nasri court - personally i think we should look elewhere prob is we will get ripped off as we will be seen as desperate so maybe paying the agents fees is possible - i dont know anymore to be honest just think we are feckin around on someone whom dont seem arsed
as i say mate my only info is from the arsenal end on this one so with regards to city i dont know what the plans would be! wenger and the board arent seeing eye to eye at present and something has to give.the board used their brains when they agreed the deal with us for nasri whereas wenger just wanted to keep the player end off and if he left in the summer then he left!!

citymacc said:
richards30 said:
am hearing that arsenal are looking to call our bluff on nasri!!! its seems the champions league money is more important to them at this stage and worth more them getting in to group stages!! big decisions now to be made by them and us!! in the grand scheme of things maybe we should pay the agent fee but been told city have stuck to their guns and said no!! hopefully will get sorted out though but there is an issue now.:-((

Arsenal calling our bluff.... your obviously hearing wrong, Mancini is being serious when he warns Arsenal about playing Nasri in the Champions league, City will only pay the agreed fee if Nasri is available for all competitions, end of.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
dctid said:
richards30 said:
theres talk of it mate thats for sure!! if they had gervinho,song and wilshere all available the deal would have been done last week but with the liverpool game and now this one coming arsenal need to get into the group stages!! we give them £22m?? a decent run in the competition nets them maybe £40-45m?? (only a guess there by the way!!) they seem to be weighing up the option of chancing their arm on wednesday and worrying about it after if they get through.maybe we will still want him as we have a lot of good players or maybe the arse will take a lesser fee in january and still be quids up on dealing with us now???!?! talks are on going though but us dallying alittle has opened up a fresh problem possibly??

Then the decision is for Nasri - he plays he aint that arsed about coming too us (something i have been saying for weeks now and go slated for it ) or he pulls a sicky and refuses to play

either way it al in Nasri court - personally i think we should look elewhere prob is we will get ripped off as we will be seen as desperate so maybe paying the agents fees is possible - i dont know anymore to be honest just think we are feckin around on someone whom dont seem arsed
as i say mate my only info is from the arsenal end on this one so with regards to city i dont know what the plans would be! wenger and the board arent seeing eye to eye at present and something has to give.the board used their brains when they agreed the deal with us for nasri whereas wenger just wanted to keep the player end off and if he left in the summer then he left!!

The board control the football club not Wenger, if the board agree the deal that's it, people who seriously think it's just Wenger stalling this are deluded, the guy is the manager not the one who holds the registration of Nasri.

Taylor if you are aqainted intimately with the dealings of Arsenal - Wenger and the board then fine - i suspect you aint though so calling people deluded is feckin ridiculas

Personally i dont think Wenger gives a feck he has one year left on his contract and he dont give a feck what happens next year to Nasri because he wont be there

Wenger will play Nasri if he can and i think you are seriouslt undermining Wengers position and influence at Arse

Taylor said:
citymacc said:
richards30 said:
am hearing that arsenal are looking to call our bluff on nasri!!! its seems the champions league money is more important to them at this stage and worth more them getting in to group stages!! big decisions now to be made by them and us!! in the grand scheme of things maybe we should pay the agent fee but been told city have stuck to their guns and said no!! hopefully will get sorted out though but there is an issue now.:-((

Arsenal calling our bluff.... your obviously hearing wrong, Mancini is being serious when he warns Arsenal about playing Nasri in the Champions league, City will only pay the agreed fee if Nasri is available for all competitions, end of.

-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm --

richards30 said:
dctid said:

The board control the football club not Wenger, if the board agree the deal that's it, people who seriously think it's just Wenger stalling this are deluded, the guy is the manager not the one who holds the registration of Nasri.
you`re right and the decision was made! wengers point at the minute to them is they have more chance on wednesday with nasri than without.i`m just pointing out what i`ve been told from the arsenal end mate.i`ve always said its done and i still think it`ll be sorted.i`d hoped for today,still maybe an announcement today but if it doesnt happen today then tomorrow will be do or die for this deal me thinks.hopefully we get him as i think after watching a half arsed nasri still have a good game imagine what a fired up nasri would be like!!

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
VOOMER said:
Marwood should be shown the door asap and Cook should aologise for employing him. These two were happy for the jo and santa cruz deals to go through for huge fees, yet FFP, or not we are hanging around again for a top class player like Nasri. They are the two biggest liabilities at the club and with the 3rd turd from Blackburn joining I think we have a problem.

Yeah because that Aguero fella we've just signed is shit isn't he?

have we signed aguero ? well not so difficult pay the clause i think.

Are you telling me you think we only had to pay his clause to get him and nobody else was interested in him?

I thought your knowledge of football was better than that Mancio..............tut tut

It may come out one day on what was actually involved to get him here, it wasn't easy!

LawsBackHeel said:

They are available as the suspension is only for the EPL. Cannot see this being the reason for the hold up, pretty sure it is the fee as Cooke said last year we will no longer be held to ransom over agents fees after we got slated in the press first year with Hughes when our agents fees were 50% or something like that of the total amount for the EPL that year.

100% this !

I think your contacts are taking the piss out of you Richards30. "if they had gervinho,song and wilshere all available the deal would have been done last week". They have 2 of these players available on Weds for the CL match so don't see it as being relevant to the decision to play Nasri

All down to Nasri now really - If he plays Weds then he doesn't want to come

I am totally fed up with the whole Nasri transfer saga and am actually quite relieved that, one way or the other, it will all be over by Wednesday.

Looking at the rules IMO

1) He isn't cup tied if he is named in the squad (So he can board the plane tomorrow and still be availbale to us)
2) He isn't cup tied if he is named on the bench and doesn't play (so he can be named in the squad to play and still come to us)
3) He isn't cup tied if he plays for Arsenal but Arsenal fail to progress into the group stages (So even if he is named in the team and he plays AS LONG AS ARSENAL LOSE he could still sign for us on his return and be available for CL group stages)
4) He can't play for us in CL if he plays and Arsenal progress into group stages.

I believe the above are why Mancini hedged his bets about the timeline for signing him and gave the warning if he did that Wenger and Arsenal would be taking a risk if he plays and he is then cup tied. I am not ITK, I do not have sources or phone calls. If this truly is a political infighting between Arsenal and the board and things go wrong then Arsenal could lose up to 50m for me that is one hell of a risk and I wouldn't take it (Play Nasri and lose). But I am not Wenger or Kroenke and only they will make the decisions. As I said in an earlier post this is a game for high stakes and I am not certain how this one will turn out.

richards30 said:
Taylor said:

Arsenal calling our bluff.... your obviously hearing wrong, Mancini is being serious when he warns Arsenal about playing Nasri in the Champions league, City will only pay the agreed fee if Nasri is available for all competitions, end of.

-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm --

richards30 said:

you`re right and the decision was made! wengers point at the minute to them is they have more chance on wednesday with nasri than without.i`m just pointing out what i`ve been told from the arsenal end mate.i`ve always said its done and i still think it`ll be sorted.i`d hoped for today,still maybe an announcement today but if it doesnt happen today then tomorrow will be do or die for this deal me thinks.hopefully we get him as i think after watching a half arsed nasri still have a good game imagine what a fired up nasri would be like!!

imo if Nasri was to come he would need a reason to not board the plane tomorrow, the only reason could be city/arsenal announce agreement or he's in Manchester having his medical.

I know Nasri played Sat but the player probably wanted some game time. The way I see it if Nasri wants to leave but Arsenal try and include him in the Champions league team all of a sudden his mentality might change and Arsenal would be dealing like a Modric scenario with Nasri refusing to play the away match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.