Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they said this on BBC that's because them expect him to go to Italy, because the club that employs him is playing football there. Why wouldnt he go? It would be breaking news that he DIDNT go to Italy.

I still can't believe people think this deal will go through. It's been dead in the water since he played for arsenal last weekend. Move on city, this is becoming fucking embarrassing.

bluemonkey71 said:
We need proper ITK here not bullshit whispers on Twatter

If Nasri steps foot on that plane, SSN will be all over it considering what Mancini said on Sunday. Anything before then is probably bullshit.

was watching bbc news and the sports news bird said it,that's why i added the ?...lets see if he turns up at luton eh

Look if he is training today with Arsenal he is not coming to City. How disruptive would it be before a big Euro game if your star player trains with the team and then doesn´´t fly. Morale would hit rock bottom.

If he was coming to City this would have been done days ago.

Why is he not coming? Well could be a number of things. Most likely it is not about money. Whatever you think about Arsenal, they are a big club and maybe Nasri does not see City as a step up. Maybe he does want to go to United or Madrid or Barca or whoever. Or maybe he reckons he would have a job getting a regular start with us. Silva would always start ahead of him in my opinion where only one creative is played. At United he´d be the linchpin of their midfield.

Surely we have a plan b here.

robbieh said:
Look if he is training today with Arsenal he is not coming to City. How disruptive would it be before a big Euro game if your star player trains with the team and then doesn´t fly. Morale would hit rock bottom.
Only if they didn't expect him to come to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.