Nasri Officially a City Player

Is anybody worried about those 185k wages.

It does seem huge imo.

Aguero, Tevez & Toure are already on huge wages.

boateng said:

It does seem huge imo.

Nothing to get hung about.

Strawberry fields foreverrrrrr.

Andouble said:
Arsenal fans claiming Nasri showing lack of class makes me laugh. Irony is lost on 'em!

I've not heard him speak before, seems an intelligent chap, and has been very complimentary to the Arse in the interviews.

boateng said:

It does seem huge imo.

to be fair you don't have a clue what any of them earn

MATCITY said:
boateng said:

It does seem huge imo.

^^^THIS. all speculation on wages...its like does anybody really believe etto is on 360,000

We can only hope the brass know what they're doing wage-wise - I suspect the level we're on now demands Champions League football every year to pay a big chunk of the wages and with this squad we should be able to achieve CL football for a long time to come.

Anyoen know where the post is about Nasri with a few stats that included passes into the final 3rd?

bzekosilva said:
MATCITY said:
boateng said:

It does seem huge imo.

^^^THIS. all speculation on wages...its like does anybody really believe etto is on 360,000

So you are saying Eto'o is on less than that? Unless he is earning huge wages why would he play in Russia?

Also Kun, Yaya and Tevez are not earning 100k +

Like you said, we don't know, but if those figures are true, i think they are really high and you have to worry about sustainability.

Most people know by now i'm far from a troll and actually like City compared to the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Tottenham.

As an Arsenal i genuinely do not rate Nasri. He is quite similar to James Milner in the sense that he's very mobile and dynamic but lacks that creative spark or bit of genius to seperate him from the rest.

He tends to dwell on the ball and even with his close control and pace he rarely attempts to penetrate defenses.

99% of his attacks are like this.

Recieves the ball, dribbles past a player, reaches danger area, turns around and passes it back to clichy. He is far from forward thinking and i would describe him as the type of player who rarely takes risks and prefers safer options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.