Nasri Officially a City Player

VanPersie said:
Most people know by now i'm far from a troll and actually like City compared to the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Tottenham.

As an Arsenal i genuinely do not rate Nasri. He is quite similar to James Milner in the sense that he's very mobile and dynamic but lacks that creative spark or bit of genius to seperate him from the rest.

He tends to dwell on the ball and even with his close control and pace he rarely attempts to penetrate defenses.

99% of his attacks are like this.

Recieves the ball, dribbles past a player, reaches danger area, turns around and passes it back to clichy. He is far from forward thinking and i would describe him as the type of player who rarely takes risks and prefers safer options.

Feel better now that you got that out?

VanPersie said:
Most people know by now i'm far from a troll and actually like City compared to the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Tottenham.

As an Arsenal i genuinely do not rate Nasri. He is quite similar to James Milner in the sense that he's very mobile and dynamic but lacks that creative spark or bit of genius to seperate him from the rest.

He tends to dwell on the ball and even with his close control and pace he rarely attempts to penetrate defenses.

99% of his attacks are like this.

Recieves the ball, dribbles past a player, reaches danger area, turns around and passes it back to clichy. He is far from forward thinking and i would describe him as the type of player who rarely takes risks and prefers safer options.

His stats from last yeah made for good reading, yes you can say a game is not on paper but he didn't do badly. I also think with the guys he has around him now he will excel more, just my opinion like.

Blue Coop said:
Anyoen know where the post is about Nasri with a few stats that included passes into the final 3rd?
kUFLS.png

Whilst I can accept the opinion that Nasri may have passed it back to Clichy etc. didn't most Arsenal players do that a lot? Everytime I watched them last season, if it wasn't perfect it wasn't worth doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.