Nasri Officially a City Player

TCIB said:
Thaks for the utoob links chaps, possibly the greatest vid in utoob "istree".

I bet some rags head popped with indignation.
Well comment on it, like it, share it, so my vid can get some views and for the world to see how Nasri snubbed them in a 2 minute vid. :D

57 chances created last season, 1 taken by Arsenal's amazing strikeforce.

Something tells me if he creates 57 chances for Dzeko and Aguero, the chances taken will hit double figures at least.

So what have we learned from today's videos?

Garry Cook is a megalomaniac.

Vicky Kloss is a fat munter.

Patrick Vieira looks cool in a shirt and pants.

Garry Cook's PA is worth doing.

Manchester City need to address editorial control, surely at some point someone could've said "come on guys, this looks really shit and is just going to be embarrassing. You know somebody at The Mail is going to make a David Brent comment and everyone will just take the piss"

VanPersie said:
Most people know by now i'm far from a troll and actually like City compared to the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Tottenham.

As an Arsenal i genuinely do not rate Nasri. He is quite similar to James Milner in the sense that he's very mobile and dynamic but lacks that creative spark or bit of genius to seperate him from the rest.

He tends to dwell on the ball and even with his close control and pace he rarely attempts to penetrate defenses.

99% of his attacks are like this.

Recieves the ball, dribbles past a player, reaches danger area, turns around and passes it back to clichy. He is far from forward thinking and i would describe him as the type of player who rarely takes risks and prefers safer options.

".....reaches danger area, turns around .....", probably what you'd expect when all he could see ahead of him was a limping Van Persie and that duffer Arseshavin !

Now, at City, he'll have Aguero/Tevez/Dzeko/Balotelli ahead of him and Johnson/Silva/Yaya by his side .... a little different don't you think ? ;)

joolsbikini said:
So what have we learned from today's videos?

Garry Cook is a megalomaniac.

Vicky Kloss is a fat munter.

Patrick Vieira looks cool in a shirt and pants.

Garry Cook's PA is worth doing.

Manchester City need to address editorial control, surely at some point someone could've said "come on guys, this looks really shit and is just going to be embarrassing. You know somebody at The Mail is going to make a David Brent comment and everyone will just take the piss"

agree with the Cook line.

LoveCity said:
57 chances created last season, 1 taken by Arsenal's amazing strikeforce.

Something tells me if he creates 57 chances for Dzeko and Aguero, the chances taken will hit double figures at least.

If I recall, Silva created somewhere in the mid 60's. The elite playmakers in the league are all around the 60's, so 57 is pretty good for someone who doesn't normally play centrally.

Re: Nasri's Arrival

Andouble said:
Impeccable One said:
Nasri ..."Arsenal have good fans, but not that passionate"

fanscity.gif

That guy in yellow driving the bus always makes me laugh like an asshole.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YKSkvGM61Y&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YKSkvGM ... r_embedded</a>

haha...

It's so funny, people complain forever about the length of these signings and then get very excited the day he arrives, then it's like...

...sooo what else is happening.

Ohh, Balo got a new haircut!

This thread will be on the 3rd page in 2 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.