Nasri or Silva

Silva will benefit markedly from our wider formation with Navas stretching play, last season it was often getting too congested for him not just because of the opposition but because our own players were too narrow.

Nasri had better improve a lot or else he'll be gone.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Who do you reckon will have the better season?

Silva undoubtedly has been superior in the last 2 seasons imo, most of the Champions season he was exceptional.
Will Nasri start to flourish under Pele, or will we see Silva in even better form?
What do you reckon will be better for tea tomorrow? Nachos or Salmon

Salmon is undoubtedly superior but I have a feeling nachos would flourish in this heat as they require little preparation .

lancs blue said:
Silva will benefit markedly from our wider formation with Navas stretching play, last season it was often getting too congested for him not just because of the opposition but because our own players were too narrow.

Nasri had better improve a lot or else he'll be gone.

this.
read today that jovetic likes to wear no. 8. i'd be more than happy for us to get rid of nasri so he can have it.

What would you rather drink, champers or Tennents Super T?

Champers is undoubtedly superior but I have a feeling Tennets Super T would flourish in this heat as they require little preparation .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.