Nasri or Silva

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Lets see. Nasri, has no passion for the club or the fans and is a shithouse of a player and puts no effort in whatsoever.

Silva always tries, never hides even if he has a bad game, has a bond with the club and the fans....

erm....

Daftest question ever?

I'm interested to know how you've come to this conclusion? Obviously everybody loves Silva because of his performances since he signed but he's apparently a quite shy person and prefers to stay out of the limelight a bit which is why you hardly ever see him in videos on the website or representing City at events. I would describe somebody like Zabba, Kompany Micah or Aguero as a player that has a bond with the club and fans not Silva. Now i'm not saying for a second Silva doesn't have that bond but i've never really seen anything to suggest he has more of a bond with the club and fans than Nasri does. Just seems like a bit of unnecessary Nasri bashing to me. I agree that he's a shithouse mind. but there again most flair players are.

ninjamonkey said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Lets see. Nasri, has no passion for the club or the fans and is a shithouse of a player and puts no effort in whatsoever.

Silva always tries, never hides even if he has a bad game, has a bond with the club and the fans....

erm....

Daftest question ever?

I'm interested to know how you've come to this conclusion? Obviously everybody loves Silva because of his performances since he signed but he's apparently a quite shy person and prefers to stay out of the limelight a bit which is why you hardly ever see him in videos on the website or representing City at events. I would describe somebody like Zabba, Kompany Micah or Aguero as a player that has a bond with the club and fans not Silva. Now i'm not saying for a second Silva doesn't have that bond but i've never really seen anything to suggest he has more of a bond with the club and fans than Nasri does. Just seems like a bit of unnecessary Nasri bashing to me. I agree that he's a shithouse mind. but there again most flair players are.

Don't think it's unnecessary. Totally justified after last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.