Nasri or sneidjer?

I would prefer Nasri, but i have a felling it will be Sneijder. I think that City and Inter will be able to arrange a swap deal with Tevez.

This Sunday(31/7) may be the last day that City given to Nasri to make his move, if not, i can see a Tevez/Sneidjer's swap moving quickly during Monday-Wednesday and the last signing(either Nasri or Sneidjer) will be finalised within Friday(5/8) imo.

Nasri.

Seems like more of a goal threat, he's less injury prone, less lazy, used to the Prem and can play more positions.

He's also cheaper and buying him weakens a rival.

But Sneijder would be friggin awesome as well

Ntini77 said:
I think some are forgetting how brilliant Nasri was in the first half of the season.

But not forgetting how brilliant Sneijder is season after season.............there is a difference.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
Nasri is the better player and younger

Only one of those statements is true, but I agree that Nasri does have age on his side................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.