Nasri or sneidjer?

Nasri isn't even half the player Sneijder is and will never be, Sneijder is exceptional, best midfielder in the world without a shadow of a doubt in my opinion. I would genuinely cry if he went to the rags.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Nasri isn't even half the player Sneijder is and will never be, Sneijder is exceptional, best midfielder in the world without a shadow of a doubt in my opinion. I would genuinely cry if he went to the rags.
Umm... Xavi?

keemcfc said:
Sneijder is the better player IMO, with his passing & freekicks especially... A more consistant performer but his little nighling injuries are a concern...

Nasri is a little inferior but is quicker and better at getting round players, scores a few as well... No injury concerns really but can be a tiny bit inconsistent at times...

Mata is probably the fastest and similar to Nasri, decent goals record from midfeild also, but apart from pace, I'd say Nasri has *slightly* all round better abilities, again all IMO.

Pastore is a passer, has a great brain. He knows where he has to be and is tall, so should suit the prem.

Lavezzi is definitely the quickest... But he's also the one I know least about TBH, he's very tricky. He's 26 and IMO not totally 'World Class' like Sneijer at 26/27.

Nasri, Mata and Pastore are the youngest, and Sneijder the best over all, so my list of preference would be:

1) Nasri/Sneijder/Mata (there's no separating them IMO, even though they're slightly different styles of players)

2) Pastore (just, just behind those in 1)

3) Lavezzi (probably change my mind if I saw a bit more of him TBH)
Deeeeeeeecent post! :)

You say Nasri is better at getting around players, likely true. Do not forget that Sneijder is considered a world class dribbler. It's just not his game ya know?

Let's also not forgot that Sneijder can play CM or deep role. His last game there he was extremely impressive.

I've done research regarding Mancio saying Sneijder only wants to play Trequartista. That's not completely true. He was mad because the last manager wanted to use him almost as a striker.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

Meh. I think he would be exposed in the better league with more completive matches. Plus he is 3 years older. I wont cry if we got him though.

CityFootball said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Umm... Xavi?

Shit I genuinely forgot all about them two, but to be honest I see Xavi and Iniesta as a sort of siamese twin and I doubt they would be as effective if they weren't on the same team.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

But the rags don't intend to sign Sneijder because they can't afford him.

Nasri.

Silva's play making strengths are ground passes. He has the occasional good long ball but not like Sneijder. Sneijder has both.

If we get both of them on our team to link up, that's a combination that'll split defenses to shreds and not to mention get Baconface's knickers in a bunch.

jjeangi said:
Silva's play making strengths are ground passes. He has the occasional good long ball but not like Sneijder. Sneijder has both.

If we get both of them on our team to link up, that's a combination that'll split defenses to shreds and not to mention get Baconface's knickers in a bunch.

The biggest problem is sneijder's mobility. You'll probably say that sneijder has dribbling skills comparable to silva, he doesn't. He's a targeted replacement for paul scholes, shouldn't that say everything? His playmaking is far more static than what silva/nasri/pastore could offer.

You wouldn't/shouldn't really see paul scholes/sneijder attacking from wide comfortably.

Or am I know flip all (yes, that's an idiom)?

I would prefer nasri,he is much quicker, better dribbler an has experience in PL may not have the passing range or experience of sneijder but at 20 mil a much better bargain. I think we also need one more creative midfielder would like to see city take a chance on someone whose transfer fee and wages aren't sky high like marvin martin or promote joan roman need to remember FFP.
ooooo

king said:
I would prefer nasri,he is much quicker, better dribbler an has experience in PL may not have the passing range or experience of sneijder but at 20 mil a much better bargain. I think we also need one more creative midfielder would like to see city take a chance on someone whose transfer fee and wages aren't sky high like marvin martin or promote joan roman need to remember FFP.
Nasri + Denis Suarez/Joan Roman/Gai Assulin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.