Nasri or sneidjer?

schumey04 said:
Nasri would work better with silva...nas for me

Actually, for the exact opposite reason is why Sneijder would be better for us - he'd work better with silva.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
southern muppet said:
Sneijder is a class above Nasri for me.

And you'd be right. No question.
Sneijder is a leader as well as being one of the best players in the world.
Nasri is a very good player but outclassed at this level.

To be honest with signing aguero and clichy and savic and the players we already have im already exited if we even got any of nasri or sneijder i dont think i would be able to contain myself

All we need is an attacking midfielder now and we should be done. We'll have plenty of depth except maybe out wide but we don't use wingers that much and have the option of Weiss, Johnson, and SWP if even two of the three stay.

We have EDS players that are being ignored by many City fans now who prefer us to buy ready-made, who have genuine quality like Assulin, Roman. Guidetti, Razak, and Wabara (plus it looks like Suarez could make an early breakthrough as the players and staff were all impressed by him), who can be called upon for certain games and competitions.

ElanJo said:
Nasri.

Seems like more of a goal threat, he's less injury prone, less lazy, used to the Prem and can play more positions.

He's also cheaper and buying him weakens a rival.

But Sneijder would be friggin awesome as well

I'm of that ^^^ opinion to.

Win win in my eyes.

Nasri without a doubt.
Can see Sneijder being constantly injured and patchy in form despite his obvious quality.

Nasri would be the more likely arrival especially if arsenal sign mata from valencia and with nasri being in the last year of his contract arsenal would probably let him go once everything is complete regarding mata.
Although if we got sneidjer that would really get to baconface.

Sneijder is the better player IMO, with his passing & freekicks especially... A more consistant performer but his little nighling injuries are a concern...

Nasri is a bit inferior but is quicker and better at getting round players, scores a few as well... No injury concerns really but can be a tiny bit inconsistent at times...

Mata is probably the fastest and similar to Nasri, decent goals record from midfeild also, but apart from pace, I'd say Nasri has *slightly* all round better abilities, again all IMO.

Pastore is a passer, has a great brain. He knows where he has to be and is tall, so should suit the prem.

Lavezzi is definitely the quickest... But he's also the one I know least about TBH, he's very tricky. He's 26 and IMO not totally 'World Class' like Sneijer at 26/27.

Nasri, Mata and Pastore are the youngest, and Sneijder the best over all, so my list of preference would be:

1) Nasri/Sneijder/Mata (taking all into consideration, including Sneijders little injuries and Nasri/Matas younger ages, there's no separating them IMO, even though they're slightly different styles of players)

2) Pastore (just, just behind those in 1)

3) Lavezzi (probably change my mind if I saw a bit more of him TBH)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.