Nasri to be offered new contract.

He was our best player in the second half of the title winning season. Time and again he popped up with important assists, goals or great performances.

This season he's been even better, as good as Silva has been too.

I'll be really glad if he signs!

Nasri seems very happy, the players and management like him as do the fans. Arguably one of our players of the season.
I would be delighted if he signs an extension, maintains his focus, and helps us win trophies.

His turning point with me was at Norwich when he got a very harsh red.

He's gone from 'soft French Lezzer' shouted with feeling (sorry PC guys) to one of my favourite players are that sort of turn around is hard to do. Especially this season he's been fantastic and rivals Kun for player of the season.

Expect him to be suberb on Sunday.

blue b4 the moon said:
His turning point with me was at Norwich when he got a very harsh red.

He's gone from 'soft French Lezzer' shouted with feeling (sorry PC guys) to one of my favourite players are that sort of turn around is hard to do. Especially this season he's been fantastic and rivals Kun for player of the season.

Expect him to be suberb on Sunday.

:D

The lad is class, tie him down to a long term deal and build the team around him, Dave, Sergio et al. The future is really fucking bright.

Brilliant player with a brilliant mentality. He works hard, loves playing football and fights for the team. He has changed a lot of people's early views on him and has become one of the key players in the squad. His ability to connect midfield with attack and his eye for goal make him hugely important.

Lack of ambition if you ask me - wee Davey's re-building in the summer. If Rooney's worth 300,000 a week - how much is Kun , Dave , and Sami worth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.