Nasri to be offered new contract.

Bodicoteblue said:
Lack of ambition if you ask me - wee Davey's re-building in the summer. If Rooney's worth 300,000 a week - how much is Kun , Dave , and Sami worth?

But Rooney aint worth 300k a week :)

Nasri and yaya have been my players of the season so far. Aguero would of run away with it if hadn't missed 2 months.

shemnel said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Lack of ambition if you ask me - wee Davey's re-building in the summer. If Rooney's worth 300,000 a week - how much is Kun , Dave , and Sami worth?

But Rooney aint worth 300k a week :)[/quote
But we've been told he's the greatest player the civilised world has ever seen ( apart from Phil jones , cleverly , smalling , jizzywossname etc. Surely they can't all be wrong?

He must have had some personal problems last year because this year he seems a totally different person. On this season's performance and attitude he definitely deserves one.

Bodicoteblue said:
shemnel said:
Bodicoteblue said:

But we've been told he's the greatest player the civilised world has ever seen ( apart from Phil jones , cleverly , smalling , jizzywossname etc. Surely they can't all be wrong?

Someone on Sad Cafe earlier posted that last season the scum had the best individual central midfield player in the league playing for them. (I kid you not). There was general agreement amongst the swamp dwellers that this is indeed correct. So you'd have to add them to your list as well, if we could figure out who the fuck the deluded cretins were referring to.

Excellent news, he deserves it and hopefully he will sign the new contract.

Chippy_boy said:
Bodicoteblue said:

Someone on Sad Cafe earlier posted that last season the scum had the best individual central midfield player in the league playing for them. (I kid you not). There was general agreement amongst the swamp dwellers that this is indeed correct. So you'd have to add them to your list as well, if we could figure out who the fuck the deluded cretins were referring to.

Michael 'I couldn't give a fuck' Carrick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.