Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas is hardly stinking the place out. You may (seemingly) not like him but he has never caused a fuss and been 100% professional, fights for the team and always has a go.

Navas works his bollocks off,and has been instrumental on many occasion,so stop with the nonsense.

While I won't say Navas is stinking up the place, Nasri would definitely be a better to keep if we have limited roster size. Navas works his ass off, but his end product isn't really where it should be for someone of his ability.

While I won't say Navas is stinking up the place, Nasri would definitely be a better to keep if we have limited roster size. Navas works his ass off, but his end product isn't really where it should be for someone of his ability.

Navas is 100 per cent grafter and hard worker and I'm wrong to tarnish him with same brush as yaya but he seems 3rd choice on the right behind sterling and sane also nolito could play there!!!
Just think he's more surplus then nasri IMHO
@karen7 @TCIB

Navas is 100 per cent grafter and hard worker and I'm wrong to tarnish him with same brush as yaya but he seems 3rd choice on the right behind sterling and sane also nolito could play there!!!
Just think he's more surplus then nasri IMHO
@karen7 @TCIB

Yeah i can see your reasoning on that bud. That said it looks like he is off on loan now anyway.
I hope he knuckles down and shows he is not all about parties and such but still has a desire to be a fine player.

This is a mistake we will regret.
Nasri was awesome yesterday and it is a long season.
Plenty of players with inferior technique who are still on the payroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.