Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed that he's leaving. Soooooo much better than Navas... Or Yaya atm.

It's particularly disappointing as it's not going to be a permanent deal. He was excellent when he came on against West Ham, and I am sad to see him leave. In terms of productivity, he offers more than Navas from my perspective.

He's always like this for 3/4 of the season. Then he get's an injury. Fits in with Pep's belief, if you are not fit, you will get injuries.

He arrives overweight, he ships him out.

Good luck to him.

It's particularly disappointing as it's not going to be a permanent deal. He was excellent when he came on against West Ham, and I am sad to see him leave. In terms of productivity, he offers more than Navas from my perspective.
It's a loan with an option to buy so hopefully he will stay there

Just a guess, but get the feeling this is as much about Nasri wanting to go, as Pep wanting him to go. Maybe Pep was only able to offer him a place in the match day squad and limited game time off the bench but Nasri wanted to go somewhere he had a better chance of starting each week. I'm sure Pep said he can stay if he wants....maybe he didnt want! Just wish Yaya didnt seem as happy about staying with no game time!;)

Just a guess, but get the feeling this is as much about Nasri wanting to go, as Pep wanting him to go. Maybe Pep was only able to offer him a place in the match day squad and limited game time off the bench but Nasri wanted to go somewhere he had a better chance of starting each week. I'm sure Pep said he can stay if he wants....maybe he didnt want! Just wish Yaya didnt seem as happy about staying with no game time!;)
I bet there are not many players who would walk out on Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.