Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted him to stay.

We don't have any other natural replacements for Silva and De Bruyne in this 'free 8' role that Pep has reinvented them as.

He doesn't seem to care for Yaya, Gundogan isn't really an unlocker of defences, and Delph simply isn't capable of playing football like they do.

If either of them gets injured for an extended period we lose a significant level of creativity.

It is what it is unfortunately,I wasn't personally 100% convinced on Pep,but I did post that I'd be 100% behind him.
I've read a bit since and took in a lot of info from on here,now,I'm 100% convinced,Pep is the man.
Be gutted to see some go over the next few years,but if they are the shots he's calling,so be it.

yeah, Pep really wanted him. Lol.
Our midfield is fantastically strong. Realistically he had to go. Still got Sane and Gundogan to come in

Other Premiership clubs really missed a trick with Nasri. They spend £25m on average players, and here was a top class player available on loan with City paying some of his wages.

Our midfield is fantastically strong. Realistically he had to go. Still got Sane and Gundogan to come in

Other Premiership clubs really missed a trick with Nasri. They spend £25m on average players, and here was a top class player available on loan with City paying some of his wages.

Don't think we would of let him go to a rival,IMO.

I really wanted him to stay.

We don't have any other natural replacements for Silva and De Bruyne in this 'free 8' role that Pep has reinvented them as.

He doesn't seem to care for Yaya, Gundogan isn't really an unlocker of defences, and Delph simply isn't capable of playing football like they do.

If either of them gets injured for an extended period we lose a significant level of creativity.
I think you might be forgetting A.Garcia and Brahim, lots of talent and Pep is not afraid to blood youngsters. They might well get a few games between now and May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.